Need Equity traders to trade the US market

Looking for traders to execute trades for me in the US market. I will set up the trading account and fund it. You will do your own research and execute trades from this account. So if you trade the Indian market during the day, you will be able to trade the US market in the evening. You will be paid on a commission basis based on profit.

If you are interested, then email me at [email protected].

Track record would be good to go over. But I will give more weight to a one-on-one interview. I am more interested in working with the right person - someone who is honest, sincere, gets along well with people, not greedy and knows when to cut losses.

I am more familiar with the US market than the Indian market. Perhaps I can trade the Indian market in a year or two.

Looking for traders to execute trades for me in the US market. I will set up the trading account and fund it. You will do your own research and execute trades from this account. So if you trade the Indian market during the day, you will be able to trade the US market in the evening. You will be paid on a commission basis based on profit.

If you are interested, then email me at b e e k er 0 [email protected].
can i know the details of your offer?

Last edited: