Need Clarification - Working with Sharekhan fasttrade

Friends,
I have recently joined sharekhan.
I am trying to use the fast trade option.
But unable to get live data.
Initially I didnot get fast trade screen
As per their instruction on site i have enabled the Java compiler & other options in IE 6 ( using win 2000 ). Now I able to see the panel with stock names but not getting data.

I can see only blank rows & col with stock names
Exp. users pl. help me on this :)

any other options or settings to be changed to streaming data ?

Pl. reply

I also use Sharekhan Fast Trade terminal; and observed the live refresh becoming non-functional once in a while (windows of 10-15 minutes, once or twice in a week). In such a scenario logging off and logging back in solves the problem most of the times. Can you try that out?

The problem you are facing could also be due to a very slow internet connection. Is that the case?

Last edited:
friends - thanks for your replies :)

sarath - I am working on a leased line & connection is not slow. Its o.k.
problem is I am not able to see the quotes alone - script name , empty tables r coming :confused:
might be missing some small setup / option in I.E ?

sobertrader - Thanks for link - I have tried with those changes before itself , still same position.

Hi Friends!
I m a new member of sharekhan & traderji. I saw your messeges on Need Clarification - Working with Sharekhan fasttrade. i m also facing the same problem in fasttrade. im not
able to view the live data on it. I visited the link ade.sharekhan.com/rmmweb/.../help/help.jsp however it shows msg ' The page you are looking for does not exists.' I tried to download JVM several times but i am only able to view
Java (Sun) (which i had disabled as per the instructions) & not Java console, Java logging &
JIT compiler for virtual machine in Tools-Internet options-Advanced.
Can you please guide me where i m going wrong?

Thank You

narayan78

hi there!

i have just tested on my computer and it works

1.disable SUN JAVA internet explorer option.

2.download microsoft jvm not sun jvm( java virtual machine).

cheers :)
narayan.