Need AFL code for this !

Hi Senior Coders,

I found this afl images on a website .

name is t i p s y s t e m. i n . he is selling this for 25k per quarter .

just posted few images below , no idea about anything, but he claims his system beats all odds.

plz help so everyone can use it the afl

he claims it gives good entry and exit points . I dont know how which system is it based also . sorry not able to give u any clue .

Attachments

PUCHU_2500

I have also some holy grail system which is having 100% accuracy.....just you pay Re. 1/- and earn per month 1 lac, 1 crore, or 100 crore....unlimit income......
see below my system.....

(just kidding, there is no any holygrail. do not subscribe for any afl.....rather you may expend some money for technical school or technical institution, atleast you gain some knowledge from them to develop your trading skill.....or you may visit various free sight on internet it will help you to be a successful trader......I have been doing this from 2012 and it is still going on.....I have a govt service without any pension scheme, so my aim is to earn pension like remuneration from the stock market, if the god keep ashirbaad on me.....
above charts are marked in hind sight, no any system is shown......
)

copypasteaee

Humbled by Markets

monkeybusiness

Hi Senior Coders,

I found this afl images on a website .

name is t i p s y s t e m. i n . he is selling this for 25k per quarter .

just posted few images below , no idea about anything, but he claims his system beats all odds.

plz help so everyone can use it the afl

he claims it gives good entry and exit points . I dont know how which system is it based also . sorry not able to give u any clue .
Something similar for free :lol::lol::lol:
credit goes to original coder. You can tinker with code and timeframe to get results mimicking images posted by you.
Code:
SetChartOptions(0,chartShowArrows|chartShowDates);
_N(Title = StrFormat("{{NAME}} - {{INTERVAL}} {{DATE}} Open %g, Hi %g, Lo %g, Close %g (%.1f%%) {{VALUES}}", O, H, L, C, SelectedValue( ROC( C, 1 ) ) ));

SD = StochD(8, 3, 4);
MH = MACD(8, 21) - Signal(8, 21, 5);
trendup = IIf(MH > 0 OR (MH > 0 AND MH > Ref(MH, -1)) AND RSI(3) >50 AND SD < 80 AND SD > Ref(SD, -1) AND ValueWhen(C,O<C), colorBrightGreen, colorWhite);
trendcolor = IIf(MH < 0 OR (MH < 0 AND MH < Ref(MH, -1)) AND RSI(3) <50 AND SD > 20 AND SD < Ref(SD, -1) AND ValueWhen(C,O>C), colorRed, trendup);
EMA20=EMA(Close,100);

Plot( C, "Close", trendcolor, styleCandle | styleThick );

Friends, I am new to the forum & AFL.

I need a AFL for a simple search.
i want to identify the stocks whose price is below daily 5 Low EMA in amibroker.

Can any one help me with this.

Thanks,
M.Kumar

credit goes to original coder. You can tinker with code and timeframe to get results mimicking images posted by you.
Code:
_N(Title = StrFormat("{{NAME}} - {{INTERVAL}} {{DATE}} Open %g, Hi %g, Lo %g, Close %g (%.1f%%) {{VALUES}}", O, H, L, C, SelectedValue( ROC( C, 1 ) ) ));

SD = StochD(8, 3, 4);
trendup = IIf(MH > 0 OR (MH > 0 AND MH > Ref(MH, -1)) AND RSI(3) >50 AND SD < 80 AND SD > Ref(SD, -1) AND ValueWhen(C,O<C), colorBrightGreen, colorWhite);
trendcolor = IIf(MH < 0 OR (MH < 0 AND MH < Ref(MH, -1)) AND RSI(3) <50 AND SD > 20 AND SD < Ref(SD, -1) AND ValueWhen(C,O>C), colorRed, trendup);
EMA20=EMA(Close,100);

thank u very much bhai .. this looks somewhat similar to his afl . but i think some more parameters needs to added i guess .

but i am unable to give u any clue wat those pararmeters are

biggles

Bro could you give an explorer for metastock ?
or the arguments in your afl to make one in MS?

Code:

SD = StochD(8, 3, 4);
EMA20=EMA(Close,100);

Hai (Kumar 2409)
I think this afl is based on moving average crossover system . Kindly submit some charts of mcx (if possible) / or of nse stocks only.
I can try for it.