Need advise on niffty option trading

I am very new to trading. So can any one help me on how to do niffty option trading. I am just zero in trading so it will be great help if you can explain from very basic of niffy option trading, opening a trading account etc.

Thanks in advance

DanPickUp

I am very new to trading. So can any one help me on how to do niffty option trading. I am just zero in trading so it will be great help if you can explain from very basic of niffy option trading, opening a trading account etc.

Thanks in advance
Dear new member

What you ask for is a bit heavy. Indeed, it is very heavy. To stay on a friendly note; The following you not have to take as a critque against you in person, but all our time is limited. What do I mean?

- Do you know how much times it takes to explain in depth what you ask for?

- Do you have any idea how long it takes for you to understand that in depth, so you could start option trading with reduced risk?

Writing in depth about what you ask for takes hours and hours. Would you take that time to do so, wouldn't you?

So, please search the forum for what you want to know about option trading in Nifty, as all what you ask for is posted in the forum. Absolut no need to write it down again.

You can use the search tap from the top of the page. You now can spent all the hours and hours and months from your very personal time you have to learn about what you want to know.

If you have specific questions about any subject in any of the threads you found valuable for your personal learning, post it there and it will be answered.

Now I wish you all the best on your jouney to become an educated Nifty option trader / DanPickUp

Last edited:

gmt900

Dear new member

What you ask for is a bit heavy. Indeed, it is very heavy. To stay on a friendly note; The following you not have to take as a critque against you in person, but all our time is limited. What do I mean?

- Do you know how much times it takes to explain in dept what you ask for?

- Do you have any idea how long it takes for you to understand that in dept, so you could start option trading with reduced risk?

Writing in dept about what you ask for takes hours and hours. Would you take that time to do so, wouldn't you?

So, please search the forum for what you want to know about option trading in Nifty, as all what you ask for is posted in the forum. Absolut no need to write it down again.

You can use the search tap from the top of the page. You now can spent all the hours and hours and months from your very personal time you have to learn about what you want to know.

If you have specifi questions about any subject in any of the threads you found valuable for your personal learning, post it there and it will be answered.

No I wish you all the best on your jouney to become an educated Nifty option trader / DanPickUp
Dear Dan,
I hope you don't mind my correcting the spelling of the word DEPTH (not dept).
Thanks and regards,
gmt900

DanPickUp

Dear Dan,
I hope you don't mind my correcting the spelling of the word DEPTH (not dept).
Thanks and regards,
gmt900
Thanks. Did run a quick Check Spelling before I posted it, but had no response about that from it. Will change it now.

Take care and have a nice weekend / DanPickUp