Need a trading office/group in Bangalore...

Re: Lets meet in Bangalore

Hi Rupak & Gautam,
Would like to be counted in the meet.present skill level is 0 ,though fire in the belly has just started.if you can let me know the formalities,it would be kind of you.

Cheers for now

Re: Lets meet in Bangalore

Hi All,

I have started trading only 4 months back.Mostly, have been reading a few books, articles in this forum and doing some paper trading. If u ppl r meeting on a regular basis, I am interested in joining the group, if its ok with u guys.

Thx.

Re: Need a tradinng office/group in Bangalore...

Is this group still active ?
Dev.. i started this thread. I have moved out of bangalore to my native city.. and still trading full time with my friends here.

if you are looking for trading office/group in bangalore, plz coordinate or get in touch with the guys who have posted above.

cheers and good luck..
Roopak.

Re: for bangalore based traders

superb idea , but dont think that it was ever implemented.

would have been great if it saw the light of day.

cheers !!:thumb:

Re: for bangalore based traders

Hi surely,i am from bangalore & i m new to trading , and in a non stop loosing streak, tried almost all trading strategies ever invented,from long term strategy-which got whipsawed in the 1st day of trade itself to scalping strategy, wherein the market managed to scalp a few thousand from my trading a/c .

But i am not losing hope & hope to get the better of the market oneday.
I liked your idea, and may be this way, i hope to learn a few advanced market beating strategies which i have not heard off.

Thanks
I am from Bangalore too... And have reasonably enough experience in equity ... We can meet up on a weekend