Need A Software other than Amibroker

I dont have any code in amibroker to scan
I just see the only candlestik chart and
i can see 50 stocks chart in 5 minit by pressing only down arrow button
but as i can't use amibroker i m serching another software which has this feature

mastermind007

I dont have any code in amibroker to scan
I just see the only candlestik chart and
i can see 50 stocks chart in 5 minit by pressing only down arrow button
but as i can't use amibroker i m serching another software which has this feature
sharadg

Advanced Get is one desktop application that has feature to scroll thru a pre-defined list. It is not down arrow. you have to click a mouse button to scroll left or right. I have confirmed this before writing this reply and it works correctly.

Maybe you should teach us all how you can analyze 50 stocks in 5 minutes. It is like 6 seconds per scrip... If you are able to locate a profitable in trade in that much amount of time, please teach us....

Besides AGet, there are 100s of free websites that provide you charts and data for NSE (some paid, some free). ChartNexus is one that comes to my mind and that too had some ability to scroll thru a preset list of stocks. I have heard that Investar also has some scroll list but have not checked this.

Having answered your immediate question, if your employer is not tolerating even 5 minutes of your work-time for your personal stock scanning, I think that by installing any other software you are endangering your job.