Need 1-2 year old iEOD data

Hi,
I am subscriber of Global data feeds (GDFL). I accidently deleted their data from my computer, now they are asking very high amount to give the data. I feel sad that even after being long time subscriber, they are asking money to give back the data.

Does anybody has GDFL data for 1-2 years iEOD? I need that for back testing of my strategy (Particularly BankNifty and Nifty).

I'll be thankful if someone can provide me that.

umeshmandal

Hi,
I am subscriber of Global data feeds (GDFL). I accidently deleted their data from my computer, now they are asking very high amount to give the data. I feel sad that even after being long time subscriber, they are asking money to give back the data.

Does anybody has GDFL data for 1-2 years iEOD? I need that for back testing of my strategy (Particularly BankNifty and Nifty).

Don't blame them, why you could not keep extra copy on Net or cloud or a DVD or pen drive or external drive??? You land on TJ and this is your first Post ! :p

rh6996

Hi,

Do an Advance Search for data on TJ, you will get a few links or names that can help you !

Don't blame them, why you could not keep extra copy on Net or cloud or a DVD or pen drive or external drive??? You land on TJ and this is your first Post ! :p
Umeshmandal.. nobody asked for your expert advice on what had to be done. It is purely blame on them when I have record of my membership.. anybody can lose data accidentally.. if you can't help, at least stay away from giving sarcastic comments. or you might be some member/employee of GDFL.

All I need is iEOD data of GDFL for past 1-2 years as I have accidentally lost it (i can provide my GDFL user id for verification of subscription length). if you can provide, you are welcome, if you can't just stay away.. I did not send personal invitation to reply on my post.

umeshmandal

Umeshmandal.. nobody asked for your expert advice on what had to be done. It is purely blame on them when I have record of my membership.. anybody can lose data accidentally.. if you can't help, at least stay away from giving sarcastic comments. or you might be some member/employee of GDFL.

All I need is iEOD data of GDFL for past 1-2 years as I have accidentally lost it (i can provide my GDFL user id for verification of subscription length). if you can provide, you are welcome, if you can't just stay away.. I did not send personal invitation to reply on my post.
Sure, you are correct mostly ! You though did not reply my question : Why you did not keep a copy or two of such important folder.
And you are correct, Have no business giving my expert advise. However here is an email address of the person who has it and shall willingly help you in this matter: : rkkarnani att gmmaill dott comm . He has GFDL ieod files since 2013 !

Sure, you are correct mostly ! You though did not reply my question : Why you did not keep a copy or two of such important folder.
And you are correct, Have no business giving my expert advise. However here is an email address of the person who has it and shall willingly help you in this matter: : rkkarnani att gmmaill dott comm . He has GFDL ieod files since 2013 !

Thanks a lot buddy ! Yesterday your post seemed like undue favor to GDFL, thats why my that response. I am not very much familier with all functionalities of Amibroker. Symbols got corrupted (due to mix of some experimentation).. So I deleted all symbols. I did not know that it will delete my data. When I restarted after adding symbol again, it has taken only 1 month iEOD.. If I knew that data will be lost like this, I would have taken backup. ANyhow, I'll take regular backup in future.

Hi,
Thanks, I have got data from Jan 2013 to Jan 2015 from Mr. Karnanai.

Thanks a lot buddy..

Now I have this data, if anyone needs, please let me know.

jagankris