NDC_Data downloader for Indian stock market.

Hi bharodiya,

First of all thank you for this great utility and i am using it with my amibroker successfully. There is a problem i would like to mention that the realtime data is not updated from 9.00 (when market opens) instead it works since 9.15. Is there any solution? waiting for your kind response.
Real trading starts from 9:15. Data from 9 to 9:15 is useless for chart.

If you want data from 9 then change starting time of market in setting dialog.

Dear Sir,
You have made very very good job.
This is a great assistent to traderji community & small and medium scale investors and traders.
Contratulate for your smart work.

Tomorrow, you have called me & informed me about your DII-FII DATA
I have checked it. It is really great helpfull for long term planning /forcasting for market i.e 3 to 6 month market can be forcast, because our market is closely depends on FII 's inflow...outflow....

I request you to continue your research on this point.

You are the first person who has came an idea to make chart using FII DATA.

I appreciate you

with worm regards,

umesh dani
M. 9909923033
[email protected]

Re: NDC_Data downloader Link

Adding email ID is not good habit.
This makes ID collectors(ID dBase sellers) workl easy.

We are able to write personal messages here.

You should check previous pages for link.

OK.

This is link for my folder. All my work is here.
http://www.4shared.com/dir/-P7kfEeH/ForShare.html

SB
Sir
today i have downloaded your utilities i will check it up thanks and regards please inform any subscription charges are there.
email choudri.7@gmail:)

I've downloaded DhakaSTK from the given link. How to use this software? When i use it gives me this error - Unhandled exception has occured in your application. If you click continue,the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click quit ,the application will close immidietly.

I've downloaded DhakaSTK from the given link. How to use this software? When i use it gives me this error - Unhandled exception has occured in your application. If you click continue,the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click quit ,the application will close immidietly.

DhakaSTK is for Dhaakaa stock ex of Bangalaadesh not for India. Data source is not working now.

If you interested for Indian Pro, give me your email ID in private massage.

If anybody has gott this utility, please do upload it again, as all the links posted by the original author are deleted.
Instructions for NDC.
1) use Microsoft .NET Framework 4
2) Send reg-file to given address to get activation file.
3) currently time different (yahoo and India)is 10:30. Place this value in setup dialog. This value is needed for yahoo data to match Indian time.
4) Do not trust/use auto update eod data if PC is not running (between 9 to 7) all the time with net connection.
http://www.4shared.com/dir/-P7kfEeH/ForShare.html