NCFM Exam!

You have to download the form from the NSE site, fill it and hand it over to the NSE. The course material will be handed over to you. You can also download it off the NSE site. Its a cakewalk... Its a waste of time traveling to the center to answer the exam... In Mumbai, it takes longer the reach the NSE than it takes to answer the exam. Very basic stuff and the NSE gives questions on the exam that are directly pulled from the book, sometimes number for number!!

Is the test conducted every day ?

and how long will the take to issue the certificate?

what are the other requirement to get the dedicated link for trading?

traderji if you could help me out would be great!

sattvic...

hi

sattvic2780 said:
hi..

i want to know how to take and pass NCFM exam , and want to establish dedicated connection for trading..

please clarify me..

sattvic..
hi i want to know some useful tips to pass ncfm exam in capital market module.

I want to know that From where I'll collect some extra model questions of NCFM Capital Market module ( Excluding Mock Test) ?
traderji please help me about this matter

Last edited:
Debanka Bhattacharyya said:
I want to know that From where I'll collect some extra model questions of NCFM Capital Market module ( Excluding Mock Test) ?
traderji please help me about this matter
------

Please can anyone tell where to get additional questions for the NCFM Commodoities Market module?

Hey there,

No need to worry that much in the Commodities module just go through the boo k thoroughly & u'll come out jumping with flying colours. That's the easiest one.

Cheers
G-unit