NCFM Certificate!!!

oxusmorouz

DO u know about NCFM certificate given by NSE...I am thinking for it.
If anybody have the the experience pls share for all of us
Pretty much useless, unless done for regulatory purposes. A couple of day's preparation is enough to get through (or score decent) for the beginners (which was a joke), capital market, derivatives, security market and commodities modules.

NCFM is the basic trading practice and knowledge study . Study material is available in NSE site. NSE is conducting online exam daily (MOn to Sat). that is a online exam , Result and marks will be given in the same day.

This certificate will be only useful if youare going for Terminal operator with any Trading member/centre.

For gaining knowledge there is no use. Only we can study the matterial and get knowledge .. thats all

koolfriend4u

DO u know about NCFM certificate given by NSE...I am thinking for it.
If anybody have the the experience pls share for all of us
what pons said is rit.

jus info on equity. u can go for terminal trader & if posbl start brokerage arm business . u nd 2 hav 3+ exp to start for this with this certificate

Altimately what is the use. Certainly you may gain knowledge.

But what is the use of the examination and nearly Rs.1000 spent per attempt of exam. so, Rs. 6000 ...

oxusmorouz

Altimately what is the use. Certainly you may gain knowledge.

But what is the use of the examination and nearly Rs.1000 spent per attempt of exam. so, Rs. 6000 ...
I didn't do this examination with a view for reward. It was writing an exam for the sake of it ;)