NCFM capital Market dealer module e book

So does this imply that if we place a trade based on certain conditions, we would be able to do this at the same time for our account and for our family members' account simultaneously replicating the same trade?

Thanks.
That will require some algo programme. What I do is I can enter the orders in my account and my family members account from the same log in by just changing the customer code or client ID. But I have to place these myself by typing the order with the keyboard.Only my account and my family members accounts are mapped on my terminal.

Smart_trade

iTrade

That will require some algo programme. What I do is I can enter the orders in my account and my family members account from the same log in by just changing the customer code or client ID. But I have to place these myself by typing the order with the keyboard.Only my account and my family members accounts are mapped on my terminal.

Smart_trade
Hello ST Sir
I want to buy the study material. I went through the link on NSE site https://www.nseindia.com/education/content/proc_sm.htm

I am unclear which office should I send the DD as the page just says that send it to nearest NSE office. Do you have the address handy?
Also, will a private bank DD work? Because in SBI they asked me what branch should the DD be "payable to" . This info is also not available on that page.

Hello ST Sir
I want to buy the study material. I went through the link on NSE site https://www.nseindia.com/education/content/proc_sm.htm

I am unclear which office should I send the DD as the page just says that send it to nearest NSE office. Do you have the address handy?
Also, will a private bank DD work? Because in SBI they asked me what branch should the DD be "payable to" . This info is also not available on that page.
The practice of sending the course material in the book form, has been discontinued it seems from 2015. Now they send you a link of downloadable PDF of the course material.

NSE has various regional offices so you have to send the fees to the regional office depending upon your place of residence and the examination venue you choose.Google search NSE regional offices.

In my case it was Mumbai head office.Private bank DD is acceptable.I have been paying by my Axis bank DD payable at Mumbai all along,also paid 1-2 times by a co-op bank DD which has some arrangement of issuing DD on their apex bank having branch in Mumbai.So bank is no issue.

ST

Last edited:

iTrade

Surprising. I didn't get the ebook. Infact they sent me a hard copy of the book :)
I am happy about it. Less strain on my eyes.

Surprising. I didn't get the ebook. Infact they sent me a hard copy of the book :)
I am happy about it. Less strain on my eyes.
Nice, just read the book several times....and you are good for clearing the exam with flying colours. The book is very good.It normally takes 7-10 days of preparation.If you are appearing for derivatives, min passing marks are 60 % but if we trade futures and options then the questions are very easy ...

Smart_trade