Ncdx Trading Tips

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello to all
dear friends i wud say only that quit this game of exchange or ull loose everything.
no1 cant predict this game n their prices at any point. n in near future it is going to b more worse coz many big operators and multi nationals r stepping in thisv exchange bussiness n for then investing 200-400 cr of rupee is not more then a penny thus they tend to drift market onesided.
rather this is my personal opinion.
u can also see urad going to 4000 mark(may go or not) coz these big players r trading within themselves for increasing physical market prises n r stocking all puses watever is coming now from burma.

plz dont consider it to b like any suggestion or comments this is wat i feel.
and request all those indulged in trading to post their views regularly
thanking u

If silver s bull run continue with the current pace, lets say 300 rs per day, than bye the year end we can see silver 1 lac rs per k.g!!!!!!! :eek:
my contacts say to me that this is possible in 3 years silver at lac rs per k.g. :eek:

hello to all
no posting s by any senior members think they all gone for long holidays till urad bounce back to 1700 1800 levels and this is possible only by sep oct wen new crop of india starts.
channa ne sab ki hawa nikal di delhi mill wale maze uda rahe hai.
tur ka koi game samajkh nahi aa raha.
guar ko dubara hath lagane ki himmat nahi hai.
chilli pepper turmeric expeectation se ulta chal rahi hai in low vol.
baccha kya gold n silver woh one sided up movement me hai and uske liya puri raat neend haram karni padegi.
to kuch nahi bacha so people quiting exchange.

sab comments dene se peche hath gaye phir bhi post ur comments plz.

News 1> FMC impossed aaditional 25% margin in urad long positions.
News 2> FMC has suspended launche of new urad and tur contracts
News 3> NCDEX has sent new revided urad and tur contracts that includes indian crops to be delevred at various growing regions.

impact is seen in the terminal. bulls are running away from all contracts :D

day_trader said:
Now Maharashtra pulses and grain traders and retailers planning an indefinate strike against vat. shorts beware.
Could be engineered by the trapped bulls in order to trap short sellers while liquidating thier own postions. :confused:

chimpu_slg said:
Guys buy july sugar.you will milk money.global price of sugar is above Rs.50/- per kg (in indian currency) as compared to Rs.23/24 in india.This is one commodity where punters are not in the game and it is pure tezi mandi.
Yes..sugar is looking good. Also keep an eye on wheat.

Status
Not open for further replies.