Ncdx Trading Tips

Status
Not open for further replies.
Latest operator rumuors

Urad 4000
Tur 3000
chana 2500

i donno if they want to trap by spreding these rumours..
I personally feel tur can do it fundamentally and may be urad. but chana rajasthan crop still to hit markets. so may b under pressure.
but its better to stay away for a while till things are cool down..market is boiled very much in this week.

GOT THIS OF A WEBSITE

Urad hits upper circuit
Urad futures continued to rise and hit the upper circuit due to frenetic spec trading mainly buying and bullish advices from cash market.

Jalgaun and Ahmedabad based punters are seen actively buying on the news that Burmese urad might reach $600 in near future due to damage to crops.

Short-term trading range is 3125-3400 basis April urad.

chimpu_slg said:
Vijit Pareekji,kya haal hai.Aap keh rahe the ki urad ka top level aa gaya hai.Ab kya bolte hai janaab.Bhai saab ye dabba hai.Kab kya hoga koi nahin jaanta.
:confused: dost isne to dimaag ka dahi kar k rakha hai yar ye dabba hai ye kisi ko dene k liye nahi baitha hai...yar lekin still jun chilly 4550 and jun-jul pepper looks good for buy .
dost maine urad ka 3150 pe stop loss bhi bataya tha aur aap ye batao ki burma se approximately kitna urad aaya hai. i mean apan ko ye calculate karna hai ki operator ko ye maal khali karne me kitna waqt lag sakta hai.
the other thing i wana say is ki is market me long positions pe koi kama nahi sakta so jobbing is best aur dhyan rakho ki if you do jobbing than plese do not consider any news. agar jua khelna hai to sirf pure jua hi hona chahiye. and yes always work with stop loss:)

Bhaiyo meertchi le lo may jun ( believe me it is a rocket)
the truth is that the production is abut half the last year and chillies are bound to shoot up in may jun.I dont understand the case in pepper as the production is equally low just as chillies.
I guess wheat is a good buy for may-jun
as there is 10-20 % crop loss due to rains in northen India.Same is the case of chana . any comments folks.
HAPPY MONEY MAKING

Now Lots of strong rumours are in the air that myanmaar govt is increasing duty in urad and other pulses as much as 100% , and also revaluing its its currency.
So if it comes out be true, i think we have to pay more to buy urad ,tur and moong.
Lets see what comes out!!!

I think myanmaar trader can put some light on this rumour.

Hi Friend...
I am new to the Commodities world...
can u guide me on:
--> How to start trading in commodities.
--> Where to open a trading account and what are the charges.
--> How much is the minimum deposit.
--> Which sites to browse for commoddity news.

I shall be thankful for your advice.

net_travellers said:
Hi Friend...
I am new to the Commodities world...
can u guide me on:
--> How to start trading in commodities.
--> Where to open a trading account and what are the charges.
--> How much is the minimum deposit.
--> Which sites to browse for commoddity news.

I shall be thankful for your advice.
If u want to preserve your money, better stay away from all ncdex agro contracts.i am seenig well established parties going bankrupt in commodity trading.
The rule says olny large operators make money here. one day u will earn, next day he will take it back from you. so there s no place for gain here in ncdex for small trader.
better start with precious metals if u have zero knowledge abt anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.