Nava Bharat Alloys

Dear All

When I was going thro' capitalmarket magazine's score board. I found the NAVA BHARAT ALLOYS fundeaments look very attractive. It paid 100 % div. and splitted the face value into Rs. 2 and its PE is around 4 only. Can members throw some more information on this scrip, so that one can enter into this counter which has not participated in the current rally.

God Bless you all

Subash

Re.: Nav Bharat Alloys

Is it the same scrip as Nav Bharat Ferro Alloys? Nice fundamental analysis. I believe this company has diversified operations - power, alloys (as the name suggests) and probably another field also.

One can vouch for Capital Market's correctnes. For PE reconfirmation, I think, we should also look at Economic Times. In to-day's Economic Times, PE is shown as 5.2. At this PE, I think, it is a good buy.

Regards and thanks for the blessings

Kamalesh

dear Subhash / kkz59

sometime back icici had recommended that as a pick of the week and before splitting had touched 400 so now should be 80 but cmp is 72, i have gone full ahead with this script hope it pays

b rgds
gopii

subash_t said:
Dear All

When I was going thro' capitalmarket magazine's score board. I found the NAVA BHARAT ALLOYS fundeaments look very attractive. It paid 100 % div. and splitted the face value into Rs. 2 and its PE is around 4 only. Can members throw some more information on this scrip, so that one can enter into this counter which has not participated in the current rally.

God Bless you all

Subash
Hi,
see attached chart.
script is in trading zone.Formation looks like head and shoulder.
All indicators are in sell mode.
Keep stop loss=64.5
script will become strong above 88. Then next target will be 112.

Best wishes

[email protected]

Estimates for 2006-07

Gross Income 48800
Total Expenditure 31740
PBIDT 17060
(PBIDT margin 35.0%)
Interest 1780.
PBDT 15280
(PBDT margin 31.3%)
Depreciation 2500
PBT 12780