Nanjil here

A civil engineer by profession. Keen student of Indian stock market. Doing my home work with a lot of data hoping to device my own entry exit levels for medium term say six moths...

My experiences...

When I have started I started beleiving all the analysts and recomendations. It did not work, the stocks which were daily going up , behaved completely opposite as if it was waiting for my entry to happen.

Then started doing fundamental analysis. Found out my own magic no. Interest and Reserve adjusted rate of Return. I felt as if I am the master now. That did not work always. Started wondering Sometimes my best fundamental picks not performing due to bad technical entry points. When I am fed up with that and sold few days after the same stock used to zoooom.

Then Started reading about Tech Analysis and felt this is the best thing to do no need to do fundamental analysis. The dojis and harami candles MACD, RSI seemed to tell everything I wanted. That too did not work.

A combination of all these things done along with the market sentiments only works...