Who will win among these two

• Naerndra Modi (Namo)

Votes: 49 84.5%
  • Rahul Gandi (RG)

Votes: 9 15.5%

• Total voters

anup

Hi Guys,

You turn the new papaer, switch on news channel. Everywhere election fever.

So my question to you all guys:

Why should we vote for Namo or RG?

Lets the debate continue in TJ.

stock72

I am ok with BJP but not with Namo. some thing physiologically wrong with him. too dangerous to follow . whole iraq ruined not by america but sadam .

VJAY

I am ok with BJP but not with Namo. some thing physiologically wrong with him. too dangerous to follow . whole iraq ruined not by america but sadam .
Am just opposit of you...:)
ok with Namo but not with BJP :D
IMO no leader @ present to lead nation properly ....all are craps and only looking self growth .....yes every man /leader had negatives ...but i think he had better than most others....though personally am not support bjp ...but we need a strong leader to lead the nation @ present very dificult situation...:cool:

anup

I am an die hard BJP fan but Yeddy made me to rethink... But being a cadre of RSS, Yes i am from RSS...I have attended Shakhas in karnataka.... The people who call them fascist are mad.. But Hindutva dont mean opposing Muslims... I have many muslim friends, i go out with them and celebrate Eid...
BJP had to leave Hindutva, Ram Mandir agenda and focus only on development and removal of corruption.If they play hindutva card once again they will repeat 2004 result....And there are corrupts BJP also....

VIKAS 21

I favor Namo.. He is a strong leader ... He recommends same laws for all, No one should be given preference over others whether They are Hindu or Muslims on the base of caste or religion.....

RAAMAKANT

Quite simply, the man is a huge hit in his home state of Gujarat. The development is there for all to see; and his slick marketing machinery has cemented his image as an excellent administrator, a magnetic orator and someone who consistently and effortless delivers while inspiring others to do the same. He is seen as hardworking, disciplined, committed and unwavering. His pro-development policies and high visibility at various international forums mean that he cuts quite a dash wherever he goes. The average Gujarati is completely gung ho about him (you could even use the word besotted); pride tinges the voice as they speak about him.

Now into his 4th term as the Chief Minister of what is viewed as one of India’s most progressive and safe states with a proven track record, no one in Gujarat can even contemplate a leader other than NaMo.

So it’s easy to see that Narendra Modi is a formidable leader and a very real possibility for the nation’s top job – how does Rahul Gandhi compare? This question may be rather more difficult to answer.