Who will win among these two

• Naerndra Modi (Namo)

Votes: 49 84.5%
  • Rahul Gandi (RG)

Votes: 9 15.5%

• Total voters

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Prime Minister Manmohan Singh Tuesday ruled out his resignation following Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's outburst on an ordinance to shield convicted lawmakers. "There is no question of resigning," he told reporters on board his special aircraft while returning from New York after a meeting with US President Barack Obama and attending the UN General Assembly session. He also said that he does not get "upset easily".

Read more at: http://www.moneycontrol.com/news/po..._961691.html?topnews=1&utm_source=ref_article

ananths

Prime Minister Manmohan Singh Tuesday ruled out his resignation following Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's outburst on an ordinance to shield convicted lawmakers. "There is no question of resigning," he told reporters on board his special aircraft while returning from New York after a meeting with US President Barack Obama and attending the UN General Assembly session. He also said that he does not get "upset easily".

Read more at: http://www.moneycontrol.com/news/po..._961691.html?topnews=1&utm_source=ref_article
Eh tho fevicol ka jod hai bhai :rofl:

ananths

There is no question, we want development and firm ruling and a talking PM and a PM who will take responsibility..

Its not about BJP or Cong..its about development of the country...giving free food and free mobiles etc doesn't help in any way to improve the life of a poor man..we need growth.

Whatever happens under MMS govt..he will say I did not know...spectrum scam he did not know...coal scam, name any other scam...but our MMS doesn't know anything..then why is he sitting there?

Bharat mata ki...jai!
Jai Hind

Rahul gandhi can win only through his parties dirty tricks and NDTV glorifying it...

NDTV is stooge of congress , one wonders how they are running business heard they are under loss from inception.. never ever shown profit. then it looks like black money pouring and money laundering happening with barak dutt among the team leader there.. hahah

jamit_05

If given a choice between watching a movie starring Amitabh Bacchan... and another one starring Rajpal Yadav... then it really not a choice!

Vertigo_1985

I am 100 % for Modi, the man has vision, experience, courage and leadership quality. I believe in action and not in words and Modiji has proved his capability many many times in Gujarat. As for Rahul, he is immature and needs atleast 10-15 years of political experience ( or screentime in trading term :D). He has a good heart and intention but is surrounded by crooks and boot lickers. Only a fool will chose a person with no experience(add buddhu too) as a prime minister.

I am ok with BJP but not with Namo. some thing physiologically wrong with him. too dangerous to follow . whole iraq ruined not by america but sadam .
If given a choice between watching a movie starring Amitabh Bacchan... and another one starring Rajpal Yadav... then it really not a choice!
so you do your part for the country through your whims and fantasies ?

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Bhai I was searching for the guy who voted for RG...Ravi bhai idhar aap mazak kiye but during voting plz choose correct trend...trend is ur friend
you mean , idhar bhi SL hit :annoyed: