Namaste...

priyanvada

Hi,

I am priyanvada. A perfect beginner ... Ready to take dive into the sea ..

I was attracted when I read 2562 method as a guest here ...

that topic seems to be locked ...

So anyway will someone please tell me ...

where I can get day by day historic record of stocks...

Right now I see rediff stock ... which gives a good presentation ... but problem is that it only give me
1. current stock situation ...
2. Weekly
3. Monthly
4. 6 Months
5. Year...

I can not jump to specific date ... so please guide me where can I get this information ... I want to cross check 2562 method by historic records ...So please help me out!

Thanks

Hi Priyanvada,

Welcome to the traderji family.

You can get end-of-day data from NSE bhavcopy which is available in NSE website.

You can get the Tick-by-Tick data from investbulls. You can also find software in Traderji which can be used for downloading EoD data for historic prices.

regard,
mave_rick

I'll give you the second helping hand!Be careful while trying out new methods and strategies.Always backtest and then paper trade for a while before you're convinced that something has an edge.There's nothing that will give you consistent profits all the time.Its like when plan A doesn't work, switch to Plan B.But always stick to the plan.Don't let your emotions get the better of you.And before your start please read more about money management.The biggest challenge for any newbie is survival..surviving until you are competent enough to start making more profits than losses.Welcome to the trading world..And all the best!!

priyanvada

Thanks for guidance ... My I make good progress here ... you ten times than mine...

Last edited:

priyanvada

please read more about money managemen
What is this stuff ... "money management" ... I have got very few money ... So no problem of management:) ... Last week I have given Rs.2500/- to my broker Emkay financial Pvt. Ltd. ... Tomorrow their man is comming to teach me how to buy stocks and how to sell them ... I am going to give another Rs.15000/- D.D. to them ... This is the max available right now and I will add my investment every month as I get my salary ...

I wish to convert all this to something more than 2.4 lacks till the end of this year ... pretty hard thing .. but still I wish hard too ...

I am still very very illiterate in this field .. I don't whats this "Nifty" and Future options and midcaps... all those I have seen some time ago on CNBC ...

... So it is pretty hard to progress ahead right now without any depth of technical knowledge ... Still I WILL evolve ...

... I don't have any strategy or experience which I can apply ... So I have decided to use 2652 method (which seems simple for me right now & I am very very disciplined to apply exactly as stated) which is also little confusing for me...

They have locked that thread so I am putting my queries here...

The questions in my mind are ...

1. Why this 2652 name ??? (I know I have no business with its name, but still why that name???)

2. Look what Author say ...

in simple words
if or reliance days high on monday id 1245 and days low is 1185
then the values i take for the next day of trading is
1) 0.433* ( high - low)=0.433*60= 25.98
2)0.7666*(high- low)=45.99
3)1.355*(high-low)=81.3
taking this three values i trade the next day at 10.15
if at that time days at 10.15 relance has high of 1205 and low of 1187 , then days range is less than 25.98 points my strategy will be
sell below 1205-25.98=1179.02 profit of just 0.5 percent
buy above 1187+25.98=1212.98 profit of just 0.5 percent
(if high - low is greater then 25.98 and less then 45.99 then u must use 45.99 as the breakout value and if the days high - low at 10.15 is more than 45.99 and less than 81.3 then u must go for 81.3 as the value)
i put a stop loss of one percent for any of the orders one percent above the sell below or one percent below the buy above price
So ... here comes ..

2a. days range is less than 25.98 points my strategy will be
sell below 1205-25.98=1179.02 profit of just 0.5 percent
---What is this sell bellow thing??... If haven't bought anything how can I sell below that ...and how I get profited by 0.5%???

2b.buy above 1187+25.98=1212.98 profit of just 0.5 percent --- Now what meaning should I take from this??? ... should I buy this stock when it crosses 1212.98 and sell when it exceeds 0.5% more price than 1212.98??? Am I correct here ...???

... I know my questions might be childish but what else can I do until I get "crystal clear" to apply this method ...:)

Thanks for your guidance,
priyanvada

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
V Introductions 0
L Introductions 2
V Introductions 0
I Introductions 0
O Introductions 2