Naked put

I heard about this strategy where you can sell puts with 30 or so days to expiration and pocket a premium every month. Has anybody tried this

If someone has tried it then I would like to know the how far did they sell the option and in which stock they tried it.

Mr.G

What happens if the price falls below even your strike price? You will have to pay up the difference and you will burn your account.

avny

I heard about this strategy where you can sell puts with 30 or so days to expiration and pocket a premium every month. Has anybody tried this

If someone has tried it then I would like to know the how far did they sell the option and in which stock they tried it.
your post shows that u r completely ignorant of option trading.

just google it out and u wont be asking this question again:D

ram2010

Ok. Go and sell nifty call or put 100 lots and pocket the premium.

Enjoy the profit?

Already fii were smashing nifty like anything.:clap:

Reason out on the following lines to understand better. If the strategy were true and everyone knew this, who will buy the put option? I would advise you read about options to understand better.

All the Best

Shepherd