naked option trading?

you are correct.., it is the same thing in different words .. "gains are small in comparison of losses, which may be huge." :)
No, it is not the same thing in different words
Hope you understood. that I wrote this line in option writing context and not for option buying

While you were talking about option buying only and not option writing. And in case of option buying
gains are/may be big in comparison of losses
if you choose right strike and right time.

Subhadip

My dear friends, both buying & selling have some positive & negative,

But due to time factor option selling is some more profitable.

That is all..

Please learn Delta, theta & Vega to know more of it...this is to all who want to earn from Option....

by option, we can easily replace Future and take hedge also accordingly.

Yes.. you can not survive....believe me..
Dont know it yet..
but tnb bhaiyya certainly will dismiss your views.So I'm kinda stucked btween 2 experts views.

I'm testing just 1 lot naked Nifty option buying(Scalps) without knowing Greeks and its working fine so far.
Sometimes NF remains in 5-10pnts range,thats the only tricky part for me.

Subhadip

Dont know it yet..
but tnb bhaiyya certainly will dismiss your views.So I'm kinda stucked btween 2 experts views.

I'm testing just 1 lot naked Nifty option buying(Scalps) without knowing Greeks and its working fine so far.
I do not think any one will dismiss my view in option...

Raj232

No, it is not the same thing in different words
Hope you understood. that I wrote this line in option writing context and not for option buying

While you were talking about option buying only and not option writing. And in case of option buying
gains are/may be big in comparison of losses
if you choose right strike and right time.
Let me put it in a simple way: playing with naked options (buying or selling) can be seriously injurious to ones financial health wiping out the complete capital (or amount invested) in options without notice. :)

Still I'm not saying don't trade, but trade with responsibility, capital that you can afford to lose, having strict stoploss etc. because money does not come easy in options.;)

Raj232

Dont know it yet..

Nifty can remain in a 50 point range for 2 days which can erode value in options especially BankNifty weekly options.
However, if there is a straight unexpected upmove then a Call Option can give more than Super returns.
Market is dynamic and there is loss and opportunity for everyone. :)