Votes: 12 80.0%
  • how many members satisfied ?

Votes: 13 86.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

_H_

Hello Friends,

Today morning Banida suggested levels for trading.
He suggested Buy CE above 5521 for targets of 5553 and 5593. Advised caution at 5509 on lower side and below 5497 He advised buying puts.
All levels are for nifty future only.

Thanks
Satya
Hi,

Would it be possible for you (or anyone else) to post the calls as soon as BKB let's you know? Or Banik da doesn't want to post these in public?

I had just started following his calls to recover my losses when he decided to stop posting publicly. Right now I do not have access to private messages, so can't contact him directly. So, if anyone can help out I'll appreciate it.

Hi,

Would it be possible for you (or anyone else) to post the calls as soon as BKB let's you know? Or Banik da doesn't want to post these in public?

I had just started following his calls to recover my losses when he decided to stop posting publicly. Right now I do not have access to private messages, so can't contact him directly. So, if anyone can help out I'll appreciate it.
True his recommendations were superb. I too had started following his advice. If any one has contact with him why not propse him to start a new thread.

_H_

True his recommendations were superb. I too had started following his advice. If any one has contact with him why not propse him to start a new thread.
That's the thing, he does not want to post the calls publicly as of now. Not sure if it was due to some members started picking at him or the fact that he came to know some one (some broker?) was giving the exact same calls (i.e. BKB's calls) to paid clients.

That's the thing, he does not want to post the calls publicly as of now. Not sure if it was due to some members started picking at him or the fact that he came to know some one (some broker?) was giving the exact same calls (i.e. BKB's calls) to paid clients.
Well it was both .So now when ever he ask some one post the details on his behalf .

sam_kuw

Well it was both .So now when ever he ask some one post the details on his behalf .
I dont know what's the logic of posting the calls after the target is achieved.

Status
Not open for further replies.