myQuotes - Free Real Time Quotes Software

jdm sir
first all thanks for providing us ur my quote and data downloader utilities really they are of immense help AND CONGRATS on licence u got for live feed in ninjatrader that u WON AS AN AWARD
i would like to highlight three problems i am facing while using them plz if u could intedrate them in next update i would be really thankful
1 DATADOWNLOADER google intraday minutes quotes are not showing ACTUAL OPENING CMP in some stock on charts which nseindia is showing as a result giving problems in formula calculation in eod charts along with present days candle
2 DATADOWNLOAR AND IN MYQOUTES YAHOO TICKS plz try to EDIT SYMBOLS so that they GET IN SYNC with exising symbols names help us with both backfill and intratick in single database
ex - yahoo gives the symbol name in file as aban.ns where as google (more reliable backfill) give symbol name in file as aban so when both get updated in software both become different symbols SO BOTH DOSENT SYNC WITH SAME NAME
3 ITS ABT QCBackfill AND I SEARCHED TOTAL SITE OF QUOTE CNETER from where the data need to be appeneded and got the data of nse is not FREE in there PLZ CORRECT ME IF AM WRONG SOMEWHERE?

Last edited:

johnnypareek

hi jdm,

I am using this utility since long. Today I tried it Amibroker 5.4 OS win7. though Myquotes once shows data but then no refresh and not pushing the same to ami. Any help

Kailash Pareek(johnny)

jdm sir
Thank You very much for providing two great utilities my quote and data downloader. I have been using both the utilities and it works fine. But from 18th August my quotes is not working. It says "Yahoo login failed". I have also tried it on different system. But the result is same. Kindly Help.

Raju

I am using both the utilities for the last 6 months.It's really a good software.Nowadays I am trying to get Intraquotes from Google Finance which this utility does not provide.Peopl say google finance is real time and good.

Regards,
Raju