myQuotes - Free Real Time Quotes Software

sub2501

Hi jdm,
is it possible to fetch intraday quotes with backfill from nseindia - in realtime or delayed?

HI JDM,
i havedone all through online tutorial but unable to backfill data so amibroker show the charts.But rt data showing online in myqoute window.Plz help me i tried many times but failed.I thankful to u if u expalin in steps.
thanks in advance
ss dhiman

murthymsr

Dear jdm,

Thanks again for the DataDownloader & MyQuotes, which fetches Quotes from Yah00 & G00gle for use with TA software.

I am fascinated by NinjaTrader for it's ability to display in numerical values of various technical indicators like RSI, BB etc., in sortable columns within the Portfolio view. This helps in easily picking up the stocks for detailed TA study / Trading.

I have just realized that NT follows strict data format, leaving no flexibility.

Now my request is that you may, if possible, provide an option to select the NT format, which will generate the output files in NT format. Wish that this facility is there in both DataDownloader & MyQuotes.

On Googling, I realized that the earlier program 'GData' has the facility to to create data in the format acceptable to NinjaTrader and while integration, the feature is removed. Request, as an alternative, to re-release the GData software or make the the current downloaders work as the Date formatting feature as you have explained in your youtube video"

Thanks & Regards.

murthymsr

Last edited:

vssoma

dear,
i am using amibroker. how can i configure datadownloader with this.
before download i need to finish these settings.

*what is append header and what to write there
*which file extension i need to choose .csv or .txt
*what is filter data and what time i need to choose.
*how to back fill using this s/w

tnx,