My wave option trading.

imfine

Hi to all,

Many of the beginners who want to be in the market and try their luck are always fascinated by the option because of its capabilities to convert capital to the manifold. I tried on options and was working on one strategy on paper the last few months. Now wish to share with you the same. It's probably the only strategy I found where the buying of the option is profitable.

So I will be sharing the trades and dates with options and premiums on which it has been bought.

You can have the same verified and just observe.

The whole point of the strategy is to be with the market wave be it upward or downward. The trades will be in stock options and will require a minimum of 40k to start with.

so the first trade taken was on 27th September 2021

Attachments

imfine

Hi to all,

Many of the beginners who want to be in the market and try their luck are always fascinated by the option because of its capabilities to convert capital to the manifold. I tried on options and was working on one strategy on paper the last few months. Now wish to share with you the same. It's probably the only strategy I found where the buying of the option is profitable.

So I will be sharing the trades and dates with options and premiums on which it has been bought.

You can have the same verified and just observe.

The whole point of the strategy is to be with the market wave be it upward or downward. The trades will be in stock options and will require a minimum of 40k to start with.

so the first trade taken was on 27th September 2021

Just to update I have traded in 2 lots each scrip and will exit from 1 lot on double of the option premium in that scrip

imfine

At the end of the day.

Coal and ntpc i sold one lot and now riding the profit. Ongc probably will do the same tomorrow.
IMG_20210929_224526.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk