My Vision, My option scalping strategies and My daily Profit/Loss

Hello friends,

Today, I am going to start new thread for scalper(ready reckoner)... because i chose scalping as my new profession... and i am going to update my views, My vision, My daily Profit/loss..... and lots more... in these thread...

In the month of June, i decided to quiet my job and finding new opportunities in the market.
when I googling to find best broker for jobber as a result i found traderji discussion forum and then after I daily read/followed TJ/related thread like NAC calling Jobber/scalping, Zerodha, AW10's thread, smart_trader threads, 315 strategies, BB and lot more active threads...

I specially thankful to all TJ Member to give me beautiful platform to grow myself as a scalper..

I found best Broker from TJ..
I found Technical Analysis software from TJ..
I found different strategies from TJ..
I think i found successful setup from TJ..

I salute all active TJ Members..
Thanks a lot

I am going to start scalping from Monday(22-Aug-2011)

Few words about me...:thumb:

I am student of Chartered Accountant(CA) and Chartered financial Analyst(CFA)

I have only 2 years old in the market.. I have been cleared NCFM modules such as capital market, Derivative market, Option strategies...

I am very passionate about trading and Market...

Hope I do well in scalping and i don't want to do more stupid jobs..

Bless me..

Regards

My Set Up..

Two Computer..
Two Broadband Connection..
Backup UPS..
Printer..

:clap:

Thanks

Regards,

You may noticed that i write in title that My Vision

Initially
My vision is to accomplished following...

Want to buy one Smart phone..
Want to buy 3BHK Flat..
Want to buy Car..
then after

I want do charity to help poor child for there education...

:thumb:Bless/help me to accomplished my vision...

Thanks

Regards,

My Draft Trading Rules:-
1. Scalped in Nifty Options (Ranging from Rs.60 to Rs.150) by using NF Chart.
2. Use simple technical indicator/oscillator to decide market trend.
3. For initially, I am using/tracking 1Min NF chart, BB(20,2),RSI(15,3), Stochastic(8,3,3) and MACD(5,13,8) to generate buy/sell signal to following crossover method.
4. For any trade, my target profit will be between Rs0.80 to 3.00 and my stop loss will be Rs.0.20 to 1.00.
5. Closed trade within 2 minutes (Whether in profit/loss).
6. Execute trade as much as I Can ( minimum 50 trade a day) (Initially)
7. Do not do average to protect loss.
8. My maximum losses in a trading day will not be more then Rs.5000/- (Initially)
9. During market hours always take a rest each and every 10 to 15 Minutes passed. (Do meditation 20 to 30 Seconds if possible).
10. If any trade goes wrong direction then book loss without thinking.
11. Do practice in keyboard daily.(TT)
12. Dont trade on important announcement day/hours such as Inflation, IIP Data, and RBI Policy declared. (Trade after such announcement or seat idle)
13. Learn Advance Technical Analysis tools and studies.
14. Concentrate to learn and develop different scalping techniques.

Please debate on these.. i want to finalized before this month end..

friends,

I know that to follow the rules in this market is difficult but as i want to do professional scalping. and i read somewhere in TJ only that we have our own rules and regulation to get success in this market..

;)anybody have a written rules.. please share here..

Thanks,

Regards,

Last two months constantly i am working on my speed in keyboard my current speed avg 80-85 in TT software.

is this okay for scalper.. as i heard avg 100 speed is required for successful jobbing..

and

I constantly working on NF chart 1Min TF and experimenting different different indicator on that...

from last two weeks, I am doing paper/mind trading and i think my simple crossover strategies(MA) RSI, Stochastic works me for 8 out of 10 trades..

Thanks

Regards,

sibumajumdar

Hello friends,

Today, I am going to start new thread for scalper(ready reckoner)... because i chose scalping as my new profession... and i am going to update my views, My vision, My daily Profit/loss..... and lots more... in these thread...

In the month of June, i decided to quiet my job and finding new opportunities in the market.
when I googling to find best broker for jobber as a result i found traderji discussion forum and then after I daily read/followed TJ/related thread like NAC calling Jobber/scalping, Zerodha, AW10's thread, smart_trader threads, 315 strategies, BB and lot more active threads...

I specially thankful to all TJ Member to give me beautiful platform to grow myself as a scalper..

I found best Broker from TJ..
I found Technical Analysis software from TJ..
I found different strategies from TJ..
I think i found successful setup from TJ..

I salute all active TJ Members..
Thanks a lot

I am going to start scalping from Monday(22-Aug-2011)
Dear Vallabh,

You are most welcome to this forum & hope u will never regret of become a full time trader after quitting your job. Here u will find members & moderators those are ever willing to provide selfless service all the time.

Me too a full time day trader ( mainly with OPTIONS) in a very small way though, after retirement & like u i learned various things from this forum & thankful to all & sundry and enjoying reading daily for 2 hours now.

Brother u r most welcome to contribute your thoughts & trading style, so we can be proud of a new member. Only one suggestion plz dont confine yourself to SCALPING only but to venture for other style of trading because u r so young & enthusiastic. This is my thoughtonly, hence plz dont take other way.

God Bless U....Happy trading....SLMuncle

Last edited:
Dear Vallabh,

You are most welcome to this forum & hope u will never regret of become a full time trader after quitting your job. Here u will find members & moderators those are ever willing to provide selfless service all the time.

Me too a full time day trader ( mainly with OPTIONS) in a very small way though, after retirement & like u i learned various things from this forum & thankful to all & sundry and enjoying reading daily for 2 hours now.

Brother u r most welcome to contribute your thoughts & trading style, so we can be proud of a new member. Only one suggestion plz dont confine yourself to SCALPING only but to venture for other style of trading because u r so young & enthusiastic. This is my thoughtonly, hence plz dont take other way.

God Bless U....Happy trading....SLMuncle

Thanks sir,

Initially i want to be mastered in scalping and simultaneously looking for other style of trading. and i am in line up to learn advance technical tools... from this forum and books and through videos available in youtube..

:thumb:

Regards,

vssoma

Last two months constantly i am working on my speed in keyboard my current speed avg 80-85 in TT software.

is this okay for scalper.. as i heard avg 100 speed is required for successful jobbing..

and

I constantly working on NF chart 1Min TF and experimenting different different indicator on that...

from last two weeks, I am doing paper/mind trading and i think my simple crossover strategies(MA) RSI, Stochastic works me for 8 out of 10 trades..

Thanks

Regards,
dear,
as of my knowledge...you need to know the using of numeric pad and + , - keys and enter key only for trading....

first you have to select, then press + or - button according to your trade, then numeric button for number of lots.... then enter button.... for a jobber/scalper you need to exit on market price...so no need to edit that field...
so can you please....explain me the relation between typing speed and doing jobbing...