My Views, My Trades - My Posts

Hi guys

Surprised, No naa. Yes I knew it.
Though I was planning, since a long time, to open a thread to post my views on market and my trades, but was a bit reluctant. But after due consideration decided to open one.

I trade mainly in options, that too of NIFTY and BANKNIFTY (weekly and monthly both) only and rarely stock options and too in RELIANCE only. I trade intraday as well as positional, no separate trades for one or other.

I use plain candlestick charts without any indicator, oscillators, MA or EMA, afl (though price afl is there :D) etc etc. I may add that though I do not use all these but not averse to use it. I use only price movement for my trades. I use all time frames from 1 min to 60 min (but mainly 1 min and 5 mins) charts for my trades.

I may add that I do not know ABC of what you said/know as price action, but may be what I am following is price action. I may further add that I am neither a good reader of books, nor a good orator, nor a good writer, and also a person, who can not explain explicitly. So I know my limits and shortcomings and so will like to limit within it.

I feel that this much should be enough for this introductory post :D

Last edited:

checkmate7

Looking forward to it:)... Best of luck TNB!!!

BNF

Heavy congestion is seen at 25222
Should reach there
Should hold/trade above 24977

LTP 25024
This is what I posted on Friday at 1.06 am
BNF after open started moving in the direction, but took a dip, or to say a major dip, but recovered some and the saving factor was, BNF at eod was 24990, above 24977

At a glance on the chart, I find that the low has been formed at 24920, as after 24920 BNF is in the uptrend. Further an HL has been formed at 24956 and BNF should not move below it, and should hold/trade above it for any upmove.

Though the huge congestion is still there intact around 25222, but in the meantime another huge CP has also formed at 25077/88 zone, so crossing and sustaining above this zone is now necessary for any upmove towards 25222.

At this moment, I am of the opinion that on Monday we can see a gap up open, may be above/around this CP zone OR to move in this zone within 50/60 min after open, if opens otherwise.

-----------------------------------------------------
Disclaimer: I am holding some 24900, 25000, 25100 calls, beside other trades in BN. At what price, ha ha, leave it, many of you cant even imagine it

SBIN

The beaten down stock in last 2 days of trading. Risen to 351 and beaten down to 310.7
Now this scrip has formed a low (or may be some points left, a possibility only) and should hold these levels for any upmove.

Congestion seen at 322
Should reach there
Should hold/trade above 305

LTP 310.7

Last edited:
I suppose we could say the same of the other PSU banks too ??

Risen 40-50%, and then a 20% retracement and then maybe consolidation around the present levels with an upward bias ?
SBIN

The beaten down stock in last 2 days of trading. Risen to 251 an beaten down to 310.7
Now this scrip has formed a low (or may be some points, a possibility only) and should hold these levels for any upmove.

Congestion seen at 322
Should reach there
Should hold/trade above 305

LTP 310.7

I suppose we could say the same of the other PSU banks too ??

Risen 40-50%, and then a 20% retracement and then maybe consolidation around the present levels with an upward bias ?
I hope so. But I dont have charts for other PSU banks, so difficult to say something. Actually, I am using trial version of ami, so cant keep charts for many symbols. But if you have any specific PSU bank in mind, then let me know. OR may post candlestick chart in 1 min (1 day) and 5 min (2/3 days), 15 min (5/7 days)

BTW, IMO, tomorrow could be a big day, big movement, and may be a trendsetter for this week. My view only.