My Trading Diary

Most required quality for Successful trading.

• Total voters
Hi:clap:

I am starting Day Trading after so much research and testing. I decided to do in Nifty futures with 1 Lakh rupees as Initial Capital from November 17 2014. I will share my progress over here.

Days Completed : 01

First day earning : 2953 INR.

If any body interested I am sharing more details on a blog. Please visit eagaltrading.blogspot.in

I took a long leave for 45 days from my job to try this golden opportunity which have Good potential for Money earning. Hope I will settle in stock trading. If I failed and struck in losses by December 31 2014 I will leave the Stock trading and go back to my previous Job. I need your support guys.

dell

nice , honest attempt . if u mention what u see and why u take trade like details also in ur blog with charts ,than it will also helps great in understanding the thought process . best of luck .

Thanks for the encouragement.

I think every trader his own system. Following it is most important I think so. As a newbie I designed my system.

I will share those if it may help some body.

Hi

Today Nifty moved sideways. As a Newbie I lost the profit which earned yesterday. I had looked into my trading system and made changes to avoid trading while there is no trend.

Hope from tomorrow I do not do the same mistake done today.

I request Seniors to give some suggestions to improve my trading.

Happy Trading.

Thank you.

In trading there is one quote that "5 % traders only win, 95 % traders will loose". I am trying to be in that 5 % by following discipline and by avoiding emotions.

Any suggestions please advice me. I want to be with you as a successful trader.

Hello Friends,

After few time gap I started trading from today.

I will share my trades over here.

Seniors please help me in improvement of trading.

Regards

Vamsi

Last edited: