My Trading Diary

I am starting this thread to serve the purpose of logging my experiences in demo trading before I trade with my hard cash. I think I am ready to trade real money as I have experience of paper trading Nifty/Eur-Usd/Gold/silver/Crude Oil for 1 year. Now I am thinking of demo trading for 1 month to see the results of my trading performance, while under some pressure to perform. I will be trading on Mt4 or MT5 of Broco.

I will make my first demo trade in MT5 from tomorrow i.e. Tuesday 17th of May 2011. I will also be posting here screenshots of my daily performance in MT5. I will be starting with trading 1 standard Lot in Euro/usd tomorrow. After that I will trade Comex Gold, Silver and also Nymex crude Oil contracts in Broco Trader Demo account. I have opened a 10 thousand dollar demo account with them.

6 Months late to start but Finally started today. Since Broco MT5 has stopped demo trading I had to open a new account to demo trade with 5000$ account.

First trade taken today in Gold - XAU/USD @ 1570.20
T.p.- 1555$
Sl.-0
Time of trade - 11.29 IST
Expected exit in 4 hrs max. i.e. 03.29 Ist

Kiya tha limit order par ho saala gaya market order. Mt5 ka order placement system bada confusing hai. Position loss mein turant close ho gayi.

Chalo is galti se bhi kuch seekh hi mili mujhko. 570 Dollar ka loss book ho gaya par.