My Trading days Starts

Hello I just joined in this forum. I would like to start my career as a trader. I have 3-4 hrs daily to spend and Rs. 4000/- per month to loose:cool: I am asking my seniors in this forum to guide me from scratch in this regard. Where to start learning? How will I be a successful trader?

looser

Hello I just joined in this forum. I would like to start my career as a trader. I have 3-4 hrs daily to spend and Rs. 4000/- per month to loose:cool: I am asking my seniors in this forum to guide me from scratch in this regard. Where to start learning? How will I be a successful trader?
best of luck, just decide a system/ strategy (There are a lot of strategies/ systems are available in traderji) and follow it by heart. Dont worry if there are some losses in it, just stick to ur strategy, BEST OF LUCK.

:clap::thumb::thumb:::clap::clapping::!:cheers: :gunsmilie: :hug:

i am starting with only Rs. 20,000/-. i shall share my experience in future. is this amount is right for me? i am a middle class one. i have an emergency fund of Rs. 40,000/- which is kept in my Savings account. as i have said i have 3-4 hrs a day to spend and Rs. 4000/- p.m to invest. what should be my strategy. just buy shares and put in trading account / demat account? or play intraday? i have played some paper trading in rediffmoney. thanks.

all the best
my advice is : First of all go through this book a
Elder Alexander - Trading For A Living
(just click on the above link and download the book)
and then start trading

and one more book is
Elder Alexander - Come Into My Trading Room - A Complete Guide To Trading
ALL THE BEST
-ANAND KARUPARTHI