My trading & charts

PUCHU_2500

THE ABOVE SYSTEM IS MY OWN SYSTEM, SO NO YOUTUBE CHANNELLER CAN PUBLISH THIS WITHOUT TJ ADMIN PERMISSION

IF EVERYBODY FEELS IT IS USEFUL I WILL POST ANOTHER HALF HOLY GRAIL SYSTEM
HAPPY TRADING TO ALL MY TJ FRIENDS
THE ABOVE SYSTEM IS MY OWN SYSTEM, SO NO YOUTUBE CHANNELLER CAN PUBLISH THIS WITHOUT TJ ADMIN PERMISSION
Please post your system.

As for the spammers, we keep an eye on them. Whatever we miss, please report those posts and we will take care of them.

primitivetrader

It would be better if you write in lower case. Secondly 5 min orb the way you have presented have been there for years. There are no original methods or systems in trading.

PUCHU_2500

primitivetrader sir, if I add BPB, BOF, Retest of PDL/PDH, LOD/HOD etc. new trader may feel it as complex system, so I tried to keep the system very simple that is only one setup and I think my system is slightly different from traditional ORB. if there is no pull back to 5 min range I will have no trade, thanks sir for visiting my thread.

marimuthu13

Stock selection is key for any ORB system..you have added candle closing below or above concept along with pull back to low/high price...somehow its new to me..thanks buddy...