My trading & charts

PUCHU_2500

Thanks to varun sir.......

Hi guys. Most of you have not understood the relevance of OBV. Let me tell you what it is and what it is expected to achieve. In plain and simple terms OBV can be construed as the market bias indicator. My understanding is there cannot be a real increase in price in absence of volumes. This is the basis of my studies. To understand volume action better and in a more tangible way we can mark 3 points (in any time frame that you trade). These are the 1st line to be drawn as reference point in OBV charts is the end of the 1st bar on opening in whichever time frame you trade. (meaning 9:16 in 1min. bar, 9:18 in 3 min. bar and 9:20 in 5 min bars). The second horizontal line at 11:00 and the 3rd at 1:00 PM. These lines may be treated as zero lines. i.e to take long only signals when OBV values are above these reference lines and short only signals below it (with proper sl's). You may mark another line at 2:30 to achieve the same objective. Now these 3 lines would become your supports and resistance lines of OBV for the day. Pull up any chart and backtest and you would see amazing results. Price movement without volume support would only fall like a house of cards sooner rather than later. In fact such a scenario gives rise to divergence trade which has an excellent win/loss ratio and RR.

PUCHU_2500

Puchu ji have you taken Manish ji's permission before posting his method and AFL in your thread. Just a friendly advise. Take his permission.
No sir, I thought manishji's good method and afl may be buried in your thread after 1/2 months (your thread is too popular and goes very fast) and then newbee or any other trader including me may face trouble to find that good method in future in your thread. I am very sorry that his posts are saved in my slower thread without his permission. If manishji feels it is unfair I will delete them.

Lastly I have deleted all manishji's posts...........sorry !

Last edited:

PUCHU_2500

EK NAYA FUNDA
1. MARK HIGH LOW OF 1ST 5 MIN CANDLE AS I SHOWN CHART
2.WAIT FOR CLEAR BREAK EITHER SIDE
3.SAY FIRSTLY BREAK LOWER SIDE OF 1ST 5 MIN BAR, THAT IS DOWN SIDE BREAKOUT
4.NOW WAIT FOR PULL BACK
5.JUST PLACE LIMIT SELL ORDER AT LOW OF 1ST 5 MIN BAR
6.STOPLOSS HIGH OF 1ST 5 MIN BAR
7.FOR TARGET SEE LEFT SIDE OF YOUR CHART AND MARK RECENT PAST LOW OR 0.75 TO 1%
8.IF THERE IS NO PULL BACK TO 5 MIN RANGE, NO TRADE.
NO OTHER CRITERIA, THOUGHT PROCESS.......
THIS IS PURE SHORT SETUP AND KEEP PATIENCE FOR YOUR TARGET OR STOPLOSS.
FOR LONG TRADE DO OPPOSITE
YE SYSTEM KABHI KABHI BAHUT DARRHWANA HOTA HAI, STOPLOSS KI TARAP SHARP MOVE HOTA HAI AUR BAAD ME PROFIT DETA HAI, SO KEEP PATIENCE AND HOLD HEART BIT
I CAN NOT EXPLAIN AS AN EXPERT, SO TRY TO SHOW ON CHART
THIS IS PURELY FOR NEW TRADERS WHO HAVE NO ANY TRADING SYSTEM
AND I AM REQUESTING NEWBEE/TRADERS PLEASE DO NOT JUMP TO TRADE THIS SYSTEM WITH YOUR HARD EARN MONEY
PROFIT EARNING IS NOTHING ......TRY TO BE A GOOD TRADER......AUTOMATICALLY PROFIT WILL CHASE YOU......

Last edited: