My Trades

Hi All,

I am not new to trading but I am quite new to Traderji. I have been trading for about 14 yrs. Initial few years were quite mixed with almost no returns. For last 6 years, I am a consistently profitable trader. My trading method is mainly technical analysis but I use it in a simpler form and focus more on money management as that was my weakness in initial few years. Like every experienced trader would confirm, no method gives you a sure shot profitable result. Hence, in essence it boils down to one strategy in every method - identify trades where stoploss is near (keeping the losses low) and take your profits at right time (aim to get close to 2x potential losses).
I do not trade intraday that frequently. I do take futures positions depending on my study. But major trades are done in cash.
There are 2 types of trade that I enter - medium term trades: I prefer these on shares which are giving breakouts on long term weekly charts and have potential to go a long way. Here, the holding period is high. Also, the stops in terms of percentage are wide. I do not exit such trades unless they hit my trail SLs.
Short term trades - I scan it based on my own method (developed on mix of technical analysis methods). Here, the aim is to have a 6-7 trading session trade with very close stop loss (1.5-3.5%) and taking profits as soon as 2x risk is achieved. Overall, these trades generate a lot of turnover and if properly followed gives good returns in 3-4 months timeframe in a sample of 100-120 trades. I apply it only on frontline shares.

While I might not be able to share my strategy in entirity, I would aim to share my trades everyday with logic and levels. I hope it will be beneficial to everyone and I will also get to learn.

One of the charts that is giving a very nice low risk entry is Rain Industries. It is a flat consolidation formation between 200 and 265. However after a wide range bar 5 days ago which took share from 218 to 230, stock has formed 4 small candles which is keeping it close to 227. This shows that the gains are getting absorbed and very soon there might be upward continuation move. It can be bought with stop at 216 for a target of 260. Risk - 10, reward - 30.
InkedCapture_LI.jpg

Rain Industries went close to 218 on intraday basis and bounced off smartly thereby increasing the conviction. Continue to hold and add as suggested above. No other interesting low risk set ups as of now

Rain Industries is up 5% so you can move the stoploss to cost now. Next script that I would suggest is JSW Energy. The stock is giving a very attractive risk to reward entry. It has consolidated for many days between 290-306 band. It is now making constant attempts to break the channel. Once it gets an upward thurst it will give very good returns and has potential to scale up to 400. As of now, the stoploss is only 15 points away at 292. This makes a risk reward of almost 6:1. You can take half of your profits at 350 also if things go in our favour
Capture.JPG

Pradeep Narayan

One of the charts that is giving a very nice low risk entry is Rain Industries. It is a flat consolidation formation between 200 and 265. However after a wide range bar 5 days ago which took share from 218 to 230, stock has formed 4 small candles which is keeping it close to 227. This shows that the gains are getting absorbed and very soon there might be upward continuation move. It can be bought with stop at 216 for a target of 260. Risk - 10, reward - 30.
View attachment 47410
Nice! There is a simple yet profound logic in the setup you described for everyone's benefit... :)

Rain Industries is up 5% so you can move the stoploss to cost now. Next script that I would suggest is JSW Energy. The stock is giving a very attractive risk to reward entry. It has consolidated for many days between 290-306 band. It is now making constant attempts to break the channel. Once it gets an upward thurst it will give very good returns and has potential to scale up to 400. As of now, the stoploss is only 15 points away at 292. This makes a risk reward of almost 6:1. You can take half of your profits at 350 also if things go in our favour
View attachment 47412
JSW Energy is now up 10% from recommended price. Please book partial profits at 360