My trades based on "new way of pivot trading" and vwap

:lol: just because you were not able to read price does not mean there is no weakness/strength in price.
obv is good indicator just like any other indicator. its good to be adamant about something which you use and treat it ultimate. but tht does not mean you should be ignorant about reality.
this is an endless and useless discussion which precedes what price or volume. its like chicken comes first or egg.
btw i am a wyckoff expert had done full length course from wyckoff institute. and there is not bigger authority than Wyckoff on volume analysis. But tht does not mean he was blinded by volume he also analysed price action first.
effect of volume can be seen in price action without any volume panel or any volume base indicator. PA if understood properly (which is extremely difficult to master) you dont need volume. and even if you are using volume good but tht does not make non volume stuff weak.

regds,
For me price is everything. Excellent write-up.

Aman1

Aman Ji,you short as soon as OBV crosses PDC or OBV crosses RSI or what is your tweak here?
Very nice chart.Is that a buy sell arrow code?
Pls share if not copyright
Actually I would have shorted the rsiobv cross but at that time I was in my office 4pm. So next setup was to look for 5 pm obv session line. So if you see price got rejected at 5.45 pm (long bearish doji) from -1sd so I shorted
at 3356. But here luck favoured me with quick downmove and I exited quickly @ 3336