My trades based on "new way of pivot trading" and vwap

rjshem

From Monday onwards will update the realtime trades with charts..

Was busy writing code as well as backtesting..
Major time for backtesting was consumed by vwap rather than obv. In another thread xray sir said to backtest vwap/any method before u use.

So took it as a challenge and tried to include mechanical rules to trade vwap, specially in sideways phase.

Regarding obv thread.. Nothing much to comment..:D
As MB bhai said that he uses pivots,rally decline along with obv.. Those type of traders can survive using obv.
Other newbies who don't know such concepts, have to compulsorily include PDC as bias to identify trend and sideways phase..
Avoid sideways phase, Enter only in trending phase, along with adds definitely money will be made..

Of course discipline is necessary..

One more reason of not updating the thread..
As I became full time trader now, after a gap of 1 yr.. I had to tweak my strategy for morning trades. !!
Since u r restarting again a few things to ease ur trading once ur in trade dont watch mtm in terminal also dont watch every tick just watch at candle close this will ease ur mental pressure also do some physical thing everyday before market starts ie yoga walk jogg weight training playing sports atleast half to one hour this helps in keeping mind calm as a fit body leads to fit mind .sleep well before a trading day atleast 6 to 8 hours keep ur late night things to friday and saturday only as much as possible. All other things i think have already told so all the best will wait for ur first million now.

pareshR

Since u r restarting again a few things to ease ur trading once ur in trade dont watch mtm in terminal also dont watch every tick just watch at candle close this will ease ur mental pressure also do some physical thing everyday before market starts ie yoga walk jogg weight training playing sports atleast half to one hour this helps in keeping mind calm as a fit body leads to fit mind .sleep well before a trading day atleast 6 to 8 hours keep ur late night things to friday and saturday only as much as possible. All other things i think have already told so all the best will wait for ur first million now.
may be useful link :

http://www.traderji.com/general-trading-investing-chat/95370-trader-must-practice-yoga.html

rjshem

From Monday onwards will update the realtime trades with charts..

Was busy writing code as well as backtesting..
Major time for backtesting was consumed by vwap rather than obv. In another thread xray sir said to backtest vwap/any method before u use.

So took it as a challenge and tried to include mechanical rules to trade vwap, specially in sideways phase.

Regarding obv thread.. Nothing much to comment..:D
As MB bhai said that he uses pivots,rally decline along with obv.. Those type of traders can survive using obv.
Other newbies who don't know such concepts, have to compulsorily include PDC as bias to identify trend and sideways phase..
Avoid sideways phase, Enter only in trending phase, along with adds definitely money will be made..

Of course discipline is necessary..

One more reason of not updating the thread..
As I became full time trader now, after a gap of 1 yr.. I had to tweak my strategy for morning trades. !!
Hope u had a good day index gave good move today .earlier i had seen in ur trading u had problem of pulling the trigger at right time hope u have overcome that now.

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Hope u had a good day index gave good move today .earlier i had seen in ur trading u had problem of pulling the trigger at right time hope u have overcome that now.
One should not take such a long break.. Those evils resurfaced..:(

Delayed entry, sl hit, reverse entry again sl hit. Stopped trading for the day.

Trading Plan was not followed in such a good trending day. :mad:

Anyway tomo I will rectify it, and for sure tomo will be sideways. :lol: