My trades based on "new way of pivot trading" and vwap

vijkris

Learner and Follower
btw,why suddenly typewriting class Sir,I read in some thread that you and Vivek Sir(vivektrader) are Doctor.Why such a high professionals need typewriting class when you guys type well and explain well(in writing)here. :confused:
Vivek sir is a real doctor. I m doctor on paper. Lost the skills of treating patients. I can surely say that presently if i touch any patients they ll be badly injured and i ll be charged for medical negligence. :D
So going back to medical field is not an option.

Earlier i used to search for keys while typing, now i m able to type in complete darkness also. Its a confidence booster, that atleast i know something. Otherwise i was psychologically stressed up with the feeling i don know anything, i don have skills etc etc.

Vivek sir is a real doctor. I m doctor on paper. Lost the skills of treating patients. I can surely say that presently if i touch any patients they ll be badly injured and i ll be charged for medical negligence. :D

Earlier i used to search for keys while typing, now i m able to type in complete darkness also. Its a confidence booster, that atleast i know something. Otherwise i was psychologically stressed up with the feeling i don know anything, i don have skills etc etc.
One of my friends is a doctor,now working with Post Office.He said only 15 drugs are more than enough to re-start a GP.

Tell me about it !!

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Sir,
Commodity trading is very risky comparison to Equity Derivatives.

I have lost 90% in commodities trading.
Hi,
Yes it is risky because it is linked to international events, markets etc.
We have to maintain risk per trade below 2% to survive.
I hope u know about the general rules of Risk Management. If not then do click on the risk management link in my signature.

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Today i missed lot of trades as i was not at the terminal.
Took one trade in silvermic which resulted in loss. Even if i would have taken the trade earlier, it would have resulted in loss.
Crude oil was in good uptrend till now.

Result for the day:
-0.8 %