My trades based on "new way of pivot trading" and vwap

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Looking forward.

I have seen all those threads and posts diff methods of pivot trading. very nice.
are u also going to trade 3 or 1 min timeframe>? Introducing any new concept ? I have not been able to accept/trade 1 min or 3 min, somehow my mindset is not ready to accept that lower timeframe. I hope I will find something .. slowly which might help me change this mindset.

all the best.
Nitin sir,
I neither have the knowledge nor experience of introducing new concepts.
I m quite inspired by your and TraderRavi sir's trading diary actually.
I want to post my real trades using the above concepts.
thanks

Last edited:

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Re: My trades based on "new way of pivot trading" and vwap

A medical professional nevertheless, you know saint sir was also a doctor Dr. Shree Kumar Ravindran (his full name).
I feel I m struggling as a day trader due to weak psychology. Trading is a game of probability and uncertainity. I think I m feeling so nervous because, unlike BPT, I entered trading without clearing any competitive exams :lol:

So I feel updating this thread is similar to appearing for exam, only difference is that this exam wil happen daily..:rofl:

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.

I feel I m struggling as a day trader due to weak psychology. Trading is a game of probability and uncertainity. I think I m feeling so nervous because, unlike BPT, I entered trading without clearing any competitive exams

So I feel updating this thread is similar to appearing for exam, only difference is that this exam wil happen daily..:rofl:
You seem sincere, that quality will act as "autocorrect", and you will succeed sooner than later. I think its all about realising our mistakes, and not repeating them often.
Regards
Vivek

vijkris

Learner and Follower

You seem sincere, that quality will act as "autocorrect", and you will succeed sooner than later. I think its all about realising our mistakes, and not repeating them often.
Regards
Vivek
hi, I m thinking like to approach a scrip similar to attending patients., viz. like asking, name, age ,gender, prev medical history, present complaints.. blah blah.. can we adopt a similar approach in diagnosing present condition of stock before entering trade?

vivektrader

hi, I m thinking like to approach a scrip similar to attending patients., viz. like asking, name, age ,gender, prev medical history, present complaints.. blah blah.. can we adopt a similar approach in diagnosing present condition of stock before entering trade?
call me if you want to operate upon a script.

vijkris

Learner and Follower

call me if you want to operate upon a script.
:lol::lol::lol::rofl::rofl::clapping:

humor apart.. our "gurus" have done their part in explaining the methods with patience, now the "students" must have the psychology and discipline to come out with flying colors...:thumb:
PS: I have a tendency to break rules, 1st rule which I m breaking, is to trade with 3min.. :D

vivektrader

Every beginner has a tendency to break rules and for that matter every guru has that trait too, time will lead us to our destiny.
Good luck to you.
Regards
Vivek

:lol::lol::lol::rofl::rofl::clapping:

humor apart.. our "gurus" have done their part in explaining the methods with patience, now the "students" must have the psychology and discipline to come out with flying colors...:thumb:
PS: I have a tendency to break rules, 1st rule which I m breaking, is to trade with 3min.. :D
Tomorrow I wish you a good start with your trading concept. Dan :)

monkeybusiness

Hi, this is my first thread and I hope I will open many more threads, as and when my experience and knowledge increases.
Main purpose of this thread is to record my trades done using pivot and vwap concept.
I would also post here my trading plan which will include my thoughts on psychology , money management and other topics which I feel is useful for trading.
:)
All the best, and wish you very sucessfull trading:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb: