My trades based on "new way of pivot trading" and vwap

vijkris

Learner and Follower
I will use combination of Vwap and pivot trading strategy.
As of now, I plan to use vwap strategy for determining the bias only.
Depending on the situation may use it for entry/exit.
Ideally I should use Subhadip sir's system for entry,adds and exit.:D

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
A real eye opener.....:thumb:

I think I m close to step 21. "We feel we are very close to crossing that threshold of successful trading.":D
Also step 22 requires to take responsibility for trades. So I hope a trading diary here serves the purpose.
I am at 18.

vijkris

Learner and Follower

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Why are you planning the contrary and in which scripts?
hmmm.. i m watching 3 min tf since more than a year, when i first followed pratap sir's vwap thread. So now i m habituated of 3min tf. I feel i should give a try. :D
lets see.
regards

vivektrader

hmmm.. i m watching 3 min tf since more than a year, when i first followed pratap sir's vwap thread. So now i m habituated of 3min tf. I feel i should give a try. :D
lets see.
regards
So now you own a thread of your own , something is telling me you will run through the 30s.
Good luck
Vivek

vijkris

Learner and Follower
So now you own a thread of your own , something is telling me you will run through the 30s.
Good luck
Vivek
dear vivek ,
A real "thread of my own" wil be when I ll be able to share new concepts, methodology etc.
I m sure u are familiar with anatomy classes, theory can be learnt in an air conditioned lecture hall but the real thing is in the practicals. I still remember the horrible stench and burning eyes, due to formaldehyde in cadaver section:lol:
So in essence this trading diary should serve as the practicals of above trading concepts, thus helping all to be successful.:thumb:
I will try to post my loosing trades as well, so that atleast everyone will know "how not to trade".

Last edited:

vivektrader

dear vivek ,
A real "thread of my own" wil be when I ll be able to share new concepts, methodology etc.
I m sure u are familiar with anatomy classes, theory can be learnt in an air conditioned lecture hall but the real thing is in the practicals. I still remember the horrible stench and burning eyes, due to formaldehyde in cadaver section
So in essence this trading diary should serve as the practicals of above trading concepts, thus helping all to be successful.:thumb:
So, another doctor?

vijkris

Learner and Follower
having a degree of BPT( physiotherapy) does not qualify as a dr., right?
anyway doctors have lot of discipline, and that trait is needed for day trader also.

"Tomo onwards I have to compulsorily post my trades alongwith chart and explanation", this thought is making me extremely nervous.
I never felt this psychological pressure in my semester exams. weird!!!

Last edited:

vivektrader

Re: My trades based on "new way of pivot trading" and vwap

having a degree of BPT( physiotherapy) does not qualify as a dr., right?
anyway doctors have lot of discipline, and that trait is needed for day trader also.
A medical professional nevertheless, you know saint sir was also a doctor Dr. Shree Kumar Ravindran (his full name).

nitingosavi

Looking forward.

I have seen all those threads and posts diff methods of pivot trading. very nice.
are u also going to trade 3 or 1 min timeframe>? Introducing any new concept ? I have not been able to accept/trade 1 min or 3 min, somehow my mindset is not ready to accept that lower timeframe. I hope I will find something .. slowly which might help me change this mindset.

all the best.