My trades based on "new way of pivot trading" and vwap

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Howww !??? how is it possible?
nitin ji, I have a lot to improve in mathematics, passed with flying colors of just 55% marks:lol:
but I have to either follow the rule or modify it(i.e break it)/
I plan to follow the rule, so as per my great calculations, I rule out all FnO scrips.
Only Nse cash scrips will be considered.
Mcx - silvermicro, if sl is less than 100.
crudoilM if sl upto 10 rs.
CopperM- rare chance, but traded twice successfully with sl of 40 paise.

In trending market, I was able to catch R:R of 1:10 ,twice in silvermicro . Sl was tight, just rs 30, so 3 lots. Maybe it was a lucky entry but posn was sqrd off @300 rs movt.
So wil consider R:R only in Range/sideways phase.
So, I think it is possible. Only time will tell.
thanks & good night.

Last edited:

vijkris

Learner and Follower
hi, guys
Pls advice abt how to post my trades live during market hours, and at the same time should also follow forum rules.
I want to post my charts as soon as I find time during live market.
thanks

vijkris

Learner and Follower
All the best, and wish you very sucessfull trading:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:
sorry monkeybusiness ji, missed ur post last night. Thanks a lot. Looking forward to ur participation as well . U may follow a different method but still I would like u and all to post ur trades (Profit or no profit)(following rules of forum), so that everyone benefits.
thanks

monkeybusiness

sorry monkeybusiness ji, missed ur post last night. Thanks a lot. Looking forward to ur participation as well . U may follow a different method but still I would like u and all to post ur trades (Profit or no profit)(following rules of forum), so that everyone benefits.
thanks
Thanks for reply, myself a wanna be trader, rarely get opportunity to trade as doing corporate slavery, sometimes can get time to see charts on mobile on kite, and few time can see pivots as taught by Subhadip Sir and get right trades, many other times do hap-hazardous trading just for the feel (may be thrill) with SL. Long way for me to become a full time trader, have planned to be one by 2018, as goals set for alternative income will be fullfilled by 2017.:thumb::thumb::thumb:

One encouraging proverb
"Destiny favors the Brave"

vijkris

Learner and Follower
sl hit@ tamo. entered short tatasteel. exited copper due to panic as it was in profit.

watching copper slide down more is just killing me now!

Last edited:

rjshem

vijkris first wish u a happy successfull trading journey.copperm was short below first bar itself.well ur out early part of learning.whenever u get a urge to getout when in profit do something called part profit booking and trail remaining till sl hit.also try not to repeat that mistake again.happy trading.

vijkris

Learner and Follower
vijkris first wish u a happy successfull trading journey.copperm was short below first bar itself.well ur out early part of learning.whenever u get a urge to getout when in profit do something called part profit booking and trail remaining till sl hit.also try not to repeat that mistake again.happy trading.
ya...thanks.. my previous windfall profits, similar to copper was bcos I was watchin single scrip. today had 4 positions simultaneously, leading to panic.
I wil upload other 3 posn chart which are in loss, and I think I have hit my daily Loss limit..:(
IDF method is still way above my head..

Last edited: