My Trades and Notes

vijkris

Learner and Follower

Dear TJ Friends,
I have opened this thread to track/record my Trading activities. It will have the trades that i have taken and in process trades with my way of trades taken. Your comments and suggestions are welcome in thread flow.

Happy Trading!:)

Karthik
welcome. :clapping:

only crude oil or any other scripts?

karthik_sri

Today looked into the NSE website for Top 5 Gainers & Loosers!

ULTRACEMCO was in Top 5 gainers with No.1

looked into the chart with 5 min time frame...used 20MA & 200MA for trend direction (in 5 min time frame)...
Stock was above MA period and took the trade on the last second of the candle closing above the break high..Volume was supporting! Exited the position at topping tail (Inverted hammer) and squared my position. Went short on the candle close below Topping tail candle with SL on the high of Topping tail candle with a target of price touching 20MA. Exited my position at candle touch 20MA.
2 trades today and ended in Green!

1st Long Trade: 3167 - 3235 (Rs.68)
2nd Short Sell Trade: 3230 - 3221 (Rs.9)

karthik_sri

posting this for reference:
Wipro was in top 5 loosers today...on 18th during market closing 30 min the stock had huge volume and today big drop in the Volume! No buyers to push the stock forward and stock in downtrend...didnt trade this scrip due to lack of time and concentration!

Could have traded on the candle close below 20MA with a target of 200MA...

amitrandive

posting this for reference:
Wipro was in top 5 loosers today...on 18th during market closing 30 min the stock had huge volume and today big drop in the Volume! No buyers to push the stock forward and stock in downtrend...didnt trade this scrip due to lack of time and concentration!

Could have traded on the candle close below 20MA with a target of 200MA...

Sir

From your charts , it seems you are trading with two moving averages 20MA and 200MA on 30 minutes charts,

Can you please post the rules regarding entries and exit for your trades?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tradingwithmike Forex 0
B Trading Diary 15
P Technical Analysis 7
T Software 0
X Trading Diary 56