My Trade Report

Ameet148

(This thread will be updated daily with my trades)
Date:12/07/13
Hi

This is what my today's day trading in the cash market looks like:
View attachment 18973

Now what I did:
I was trading in the last hour,my targeted stock was MRF-Ltd, but unfortunately it was too dormant today,so I thought since Rupee has fallen greatly as mentioned in the news and the IT sector would benefit from it, I took a look at CNX-IT and found that most the stocks are at there best % change, so tried to find something that hasn't changed much but has that capacity to change.

Finally I found NIITTech, which was at 0.0% change.So, I thought it's definitely going to change to some considerable value on the positive side.The worst thing was that I choose it without even looking at the graph.

Finally I hit the buy button on the buy order form with quantity 1.And believe it or not, the very moment I hit the buy button woooooooooooooooooooooo.
Man it went down,it didn't even take 1 second.Felt like it was waiting for me only.

And that's how I lost my Rs.1.25/-(charged instantly) + Rs.0.86(charged T+2 days)=Rs.2.11/-

--------------------------------------------------------------------
The End

Last edited:

TraderRavi

low risk profile
(

Now what I did:
I was trading in the last hour,my targeted stock was MRF-Ltd, but unfortunately it was too dormant today,so I thought since Rupee has fallen greatly as mentioned in the news and the IT sector would benefit from it, I took a look at CNX-IT and found that most the stocks are at there best % change, so tried to find something that hasn't changed much but has that capacity to change.

Finally I found NIITTech, which was at 0.0% change.So, I thought it's definitely going to change to some considerable value on the positive side.The worst thing was that I choose it without even looking at the graph.

Finally I hit the buy button on the buy order form with quantity 1.And believe it or not, the very moment I hit the buy button woooooooooooooooooooooo.
Man it went down,it didn't even take 1 second.Felt like it was waiting for me only.

And that's how I lost my Rs.1.25/-(charged instantly) + Rs.0.86(charged T+2 days)=Rs.2.11/-

--------------------------------------------------------------------
The End
instead of 69 rupee as daily pofit u wanted, end up with 2.11 loss, aise kaise kam chalega bhai........:mad:

Ameet148

instead of 69 rupee as daily pofit u wanted, end up with 2.11 loss, aise kaise kam chalega bhai........:mad:
Bro. actually I am starting trade after a long time, so mistakes are inevitable.That's why am purchasing very few stocks.

My only target is MRF as it's a high cap and least volatile.If this is a misconception please help me sort it out.

What should be my move on monday regarding MRF-ltd,considering 69 :p per day.

Vertigo_1985

Bro. actually I am starting trade after a long time, so mistakes are inevitable.That's why am purchasing very few stocks.

My only target is MRF as it's a high cap and least volatile.If this is a misconception please help me sort it out.

What should be my move on monday regarding MRF-ltd,considering 69 :p per day.
Hi Ameet,
Few suggestions...
1. You rightly said that it's least volatile, but if there is no movement after your entry then how you are going to profit intraday ? Select a stock that provides enough movement for you to profit. To manage risk use stop loss and position size.
2. It has very less liquidity. You don't wanna be stuck in a position unable to exit, so my suggestion would be to just go for nifty stock which has good movement and liquidity.
3. Please spend time studying market first then you can trade. Without learning you are most probably going to cause damage to your psychological and physical capital.

Regards

Mr.G

Thread of this forum are chapters of the Indian stock market bible. Read them and obey them. You will come out enlightened.

TraderRavi

low risk profile
trade some liquid scrip like SBI , wait for a set up, and hola there u get ur 69 rupee daily profit target...........:clap::lol:

Mr.G

Ravi now you making profit yahir still trying?

I think one of the best day trading stocks as far as I know is Reliance communications. The ATR of the stock per day is around Rs 5 - Rs 6. The delivery percentage per day is a dismal 5 - 8 % though it has huge volumes.
Good luck trading.