My System - My trades.

I did this to both VKSL as well as OBV pane. Pic. is more clear nows. Thanks.
can you plz explain me what it started doing now. which earlier doing different way
Not sure but this change would have been shared somewhere in this thread already

Your code (the one you had posted) is tracking the intraday bar with the lowest volume on it as significant PA

the small change I made was instead of the bar with smallest Volume we are looking at the one with Highest Volume

All these ideas, and many more, were presented by the OP of this thread
But its to your credit that you are trying to use them and improvising

All the best :up:

chintan786

Not sure but this change would have been shared somewhere in this thread already

Your code (the one you had posted) is tracking the intraday bar with the lowest volume on it as significant PA

the small change I made was instead of the bar with smallest Volume we are looking at the one with Highest Volume

All these ideas, and many more, were presented by the OP of this thread
But its to your credit that you are trying to use them and improvising

All the best :up:

ok.. Seems like i should stay with mine iteration only. thanks

If you asking to me than here are my observations based on backrests I ran:
1. Vksl indicator with MACD of same is better indicator.
2. OBV is more or less irrelevant. U can form Ur bias based on that but don't trade solemnly on that. Let it sink with VKSL as well before trade.
3. Most important missing link in this method is LVN. which ami can't produce. U need Ninjatrader for that. I combined both to get some picture clearity.
4. Those who have fundas correct for this method can survive nd can make good money as well. But don't use same rules for all scrips. This works better with high beta scrips like BN
Hello chintan dear,, can u elaborate the full form of LVN nd guide on it if possible

chintan786

Hello chintan dear,, can u elaborate the full form of LVN nd guide on it if possible
LVN is Low Volume Node. Varun is partially correct that Low volume candle means weakening of that Trend OR Demad/Supply..
But Sometime Low Volume also happens when Price Move with Rush. On FootPrint charts it can be seen
as multiple "0s" at some price prints.
Sometimes such Nodes Hold and Price keep bouncing from there. rest you can google abt. Low Volume Node.

chintan786

During this LockDown I took time to Go through Threads from Varun, VIJKRIS and Xray.
I believe Xray knows MP well. Atleast from his posts it looks. So I beleive he knows what "context" is getting played out.
apart from certain few, seen most of the people are here to get told when to buy and when to short that is it.

I can tell that for making money you only need few things right.

On twitter, If anyone following Mitesh, Gaurav etc who are making roughly ateast 2 lacs everyday are not having this kind of indis. still they make huge money. How.. because when they are "right" with the Trend.. they simply sit out their position.

We just need to get our "CONTEXT" Right. Price is the the ultimate King atleast in Indian Capital mkt context.
and that is why Option Writer are making money peacefully.
Volume can come later.

euginsa

LVN is Low Volume Node. Varun is partially correct that Low volume candle means weakening of that Trend OR Demad/Supply..
But Sometime Low Volume also happens when Price Move with Rush. On FootPrint charts it can be seen
as multiple "0s" at some price prints.
Sometimes such Nodes Hold and Price keep bouncing from there. rest you can google abt. Low Volume Node.
LVN by vk means lowest traded volume per minute for the day. 90% here it will be a small candle. it usually happens in consolidate area

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 Pro using Tapatalk