My System - My trades.

copypasteaee

Humbled by Markets
Anybody please enlight me

Will the holiday trading like today will reflect in opening day ... I mean will the close value will reflect?

First time Sat in trading in holiday?
Thought it will be less volume traded...
It was a vertical fall and my system shifts stop loss down very fast. If I don't use this data, then my stop-loss will show at 243xx and if there is a vertical recovery on Monday I will lose all the points made today. Considering muhurat trading data my stop loss is at 239xx so I will retain the profits in case of v recovery.

You see how your system behaves and decide accordingly.

PUCHU_2500

Muhurat trading ho ya special trading ho----treat them as yesterday's EOD-----next day the market will open from that value and take direction as per market force.........

Yes agree with Puchu..
Even though its Muhurat trading session, the values still count...Its not mock trading....On monday morning market will open from yesterdays levels and not from thursdays levels...
So as per today..Nifty spot is 10,146.55 itself and not thrursdays value..

manojborle

Does it really matter where Spot Nifty was on wednesday when regular session is going to open on Monday (while international markets being open on thursday and friday) ?

euginsa

Muhurat trading ho ya special trading ho----treat them as yesterday's EOD-----next day the market will open from that value and take direction as per market force.........
K thanks...

If we take in account . There is a divergence as per VK ji system... Will c Monday.

But BN fut discounted 100+ point on spot too.

Anyway I took some positional in ce24300 based on divergence..

Happy week end

Sent from my HTC Desire 626GPLUS dual sim using Tapatalk

Sir,

Am new to this website. I got one afl from my friend.. It looks good and works well. My amibroker is 5.90 version. When I add this particular afl it works perfectly.. When I do backtest or scan to find the results , I get an error message. Error 10 subscript out of range ...bla bla.bla... can any one please fix this for me.. And its a very good afl BTW.

Please some one help me.

Attachments

How can I historical charts of Futures so that i can understand clearly what been discussed in this thread. It really creates problem in understanding without historical futures chart ?

Sir,

Am new to this website. I got one afl from my friend.. It looks good and works well. My amibroker is 5.90 version. When I add this particular afl it works perfectly.. When I do backtest or scan to find the results , I get an error message. Error 10 subscript out of range ...bla bla.bla... can any one please fix this for me.. And its a very good afl BTW.

Please some one help me.
i think this afl repaint...
BTW hw to use it ...whenever i click on chart fibo appear always...
confused how to use it...

yachusai

i think this afl repaint...
BTW hw to use it ...whenever i click on chart fibo appear always...
confused how to use it...
Bro if you don't know how to use afl then use basic method. Use price and obv break out in 1 min time frame in the direction of intraday trend

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk