My System - My trades.

Pls just plot obv @ 10 min & hourly. Just see it's correlation with price or pivots (swings). Any price breakout on upside (only longs) with obv breakout on hourly will lead an entry. I do not use any other indicator. If it is going to loose steam in 10 min or break last pivot/ swing
on 10 min then exit.
If it doesn't break last swing/ pivot on hourly then reenter in next breakout on 10 min.
Margin use only when u have sufficient profit margin at least 5% on previous position else it can break u badly. U can select different different stocks at same time but use margin facility carefully.
In any case I can convert my position to delivery with available cash as I trade in only fundamentally strong stocks.
Any chart please...

Pls just plot obv @ 10 min & hourly. Just see it's correlation with price or pivots (swings). Any price breakout on upside (only longs) with obv breakout on hourly will lead an entry. I do not use any other indicator. If it is going to loose steam in 10 min or break last pivot/ swing
on 10 min then exit.
If it doesn't break last swing/ pivot on hourly then reenter in next breakout on 10 min.
Margin use only when u have sufficient profit margin at least 5% on previous position else it can break u badly. U can select different different stocks at same time but use margin facility carefully.
In any case I can convert my position to delivery with available cash as I trade in only fundamentally strong stocks.
Thanks

euginsa

i am only the good part for myself ;). i have far better things to do in life thn following you in trading :p. elusive method :rolleyes:.
Elusive method for you ..... I think you are trying to learn from here else you won't come to this thread.
If u have better system .... you can challenge. ...

If you have secret system no need to compare.... we here r to learn. We trying to learn from everybody....

You all won't take a finger to help someone. And want to criticize those who help...

Sorry to tell this way....

If you have mouth put charts as your mouth to defend yourself . Hence we could also learn from it. .. this type of conversation is no use...

Your words are just spamming the thread
Sorry if I offend you...

Sent from my HTC Desire 626GPLUS dual sim using Tapatalk

Elusive method for you ..... I think you are trying to learn from here else you won't come to this thread.
If u have better system .... you can challenge. ...

If you have secret system no need to compare.... we here r to learn. We trying to learn from everybody....

You all won't take a finger to help someone. And want to criticize those who help...

Sorry to tell this way....

If you have mouth put charts as your mouth to defend yourself . Hence we could also learn from it. .. this type of conversation is no use...

Your words are just spamming the thread
Sorry if I offend you...

Sent from my HTC Desire 626GPLUS dual sim using Tapatalk
I don't believe in learning I have learnt and happy with what I have learnt. Coming to this thread for fun when I have nothing to do. As simple as that.
I don't want to teach as I don't believe in teaching.
People are big time stupid if they are on free forums and in virtual world to proof something. I suggest to all such ppl to have some life outside forums and be social in real life.