My System - My trades.

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
@Subhadip @varunkochhar Ye Raju aur Shyam , Baas kar re baba. Ego hey to hain, it has nothing to do with trading, everyone has different characters. Even the ledge I follow and someday want to be like, Tom Dante is an ultra egoist. Everyone is not saint, though being humble is identity of great persons.

Lets focus on trades. Dont give too much priority to non-trading comments.

2 din zindegi, kamalo trading pe ya gawalo, sab $alon khali haath hi upad jayoge. Load mat lo, enjoy karo apni trading.

@varunkochhar : Apko bhi ek comment dena banta. You trade, you win-loose all good. But you want to say that is the only way? Is not that just moronic? Lets get real. Even you dont get anything by promoting anything or others dont get anything by demoting it. let people decide na. Why you have to say derrogatory comments about others systems? If people can pick up your style and earn money, that is best proof. Aise Back Testing aapne bola tha maine kar diya. Agar fir se kuch naya karana hey kisiko(36 EMA, 200 EMA) - hukum kijiye, banda hajir hain.

@Subhadip @varunkochhar Ye Raju aur Shyam , Baas kar re baba. Ego hey to hain, it has nothing to do with trading, everyone has different characters. Even the ledge I follow and someday want to be like, Tom Dante is an ultra egoist. Everyone is not saint, though being humble is identity of great persons.

Lets focus on trades. Dont give too much priority to non-trading comments.

2 din zindegi, kamalo trading pe ya gawalo, sab $alon khali haath hi upad jayoge. Load mat lo, enjoy karo apni trading.

@varunkochhar : Apko bhi ek comment dena banta. You trade, you win-loose all good. But you want to say that is the only way? Is not that just moronic? Lets get real. Even you dont get anything by promoting anything or others dont get anything by demoting it. let people decide na. Why you have to say derrogatory comments about others systems? If people can pick up your style and earn money, that is best proof. Aise Back Testing aapne bola tha maine kar diya. Agar fir se kuch naya karana hey kisiko(36 EMA, 200 EMA) - hukum kijiye, banda hajir hain.
:clap: :clap:

Subhadip

Suppose some one...say gave me zero marks on my thread....does it matter in my trade...

Do es it matter in my ledger..

Does it matter in my personal life.

NO..

Get out of this virtual life.. beyond this virtual life....may things u r missing....

I think we were just comparing systems not persons. It does not matter whether i am best or you are best. I have always asked for constructive criticism. I will not tolerate jealousy in my thread. For what ? Be gracious enough to encourage and appreciate a good thing when you come across it.

Tuna

Ye NaradMuni hain, laga diya do no main. Aab talia bajana band kar bhai. In logo ke chakkar main ados pados ki sare kaowe tak udd gaya.

Subhadip

I think we were just comparing systems not persons. It does not matter whether i am best or you are best. I have always asked for constructive criticism. I will not tolerate jealousy in my thread. For what ? Be gracious enough to encourage and appreciate a good thing when you come across it.
One thing for sure....I am not the best....

Believe me..the best people does not say anything openly.in public forum..they just do earn....that is all...

Tuna

One thing for sure....I am not the best....

Believe me..the best people does not say anything openly.in public forum..they just do earn....that is all...
Haan sahi bola. Thats why I am stopping live trading !! ~ LoL just trying to douse the heavy sentiment of this thread

Let there be peace in this thread ...when it comes to other traders and other systems,let us be tolerant .

The forum is a place for sharing and discussing ideas and not proving superiority....please all keep this in mind.....

Smart_trade