My System - My trades.

kumudhan

hello friends, trying to compile this thread extract. i need your help.pl give the english translatios for the hindi phrases.giving the post numbers too.advance thanks.
424.hum position lete hain aur market ko lakwa mar jata hain..!!
433.idhar position atak gayi..sideways me chala gaya tha,how to avoid such entry?
434.I am backtesting last 1 yr data,aisa lag raha hai ki yeh method sirf Banknifty ke liye hi bani hai
441.Mai option sikhne ke liye aayi tha aur ek achhi method mil gayi.
464.Bhala uski kameez mujhse safed kyu hai ?
474.mazza aa gaya
475.intial SL thoda dara deta hai.
476.xitija ji ko darr nahi lagega... woh seasoned player hai..

manish9300

424 we take position and market goes sideways.
433 The position got stuck.....sideways started...how to avoid such entries.
434 I am backtesting last one year data and i feel this method is made for banknifty only.
441 i came to learn options but i get to learn a good method.
464 why his shirt is brighter than me
474 i enjoyed that
475 i am little scared of initial SL
476 xitijaji wont be scared .....,he is a seasoned player.

hello friends, trying to compile this thread extract. i need your help.pl give the english translatios for the hindi phrases.giving the post numbers too.advance thanks.
424.hum position lete hain aur market ko lakwa mar jata hain..!!
433.idhar position atak gayi..sideways me chala gaya tha,how to avoid such entry?
434.I am backtesting last 1 yr data,aisa lag raha hai ki yeh method sirf Banknifty ke liye hi bani hai
441.Mai option sikhne ke liye aayi tha aur ek achhi method mil gayi.
464.Bhala uski kameez mujhse safed kyu hai ?
474.mazza aa gaya
475.intial SL thoda dara deta hai.
476.xitija ji ko darr nahi lagega... woh seasoned player hai..
Sir Ji,
if you will include each and every post by all members, the pdf will become too heavy, IMO, just compile the post's where questions related to method are asked by members, method discussed and answers given by Varun Sir and Charts posted by Varun Sir. I think it will become handy for quick reference and learning.

kumudhan

Sir Ji,
if you will include each and every post by all members, the pdf will become too heavy, IMO, just compile the post's where questions related to method are asked by members, method discussed and answers given by Varun Sir and Charts posted by Varun Sir. I think it will become handy for quick reference and learning.
thanks for suggestion sir.the thread is almost edited to quarter size.what i think is i should not miss some good points noted in hindi. thats why saught your help.

shri_r3

CRB for Obv

Code:
_SECTION_BEGIN("CRB obv");[/B]
[B]x=Param("Min of CR:",30,0,375,1);
nd=Day() != Ref(Day(), -1);

crbh = ValueWhen(nd,Ref(HHV(OBV(),x),-1));
crbl = ValueWhen(nd,Ref(LLV(OBV(),x),-1));

Plot(crbh,"\nCRB H",colorBlack);
Plot(crbL,"\nCRB L",colorBlack);

if( ParamToggle("CRB cloud", "No|Yes", 1))  
PlotOHLC(crbl,crbh,crbl,crbl,"",ParamColor("R col",colordarkgrey),stylenoreScale|styleNoLabel|styleCloud,0,0,0,-7);

_SECTION_END();

In above code it plots CRB for closing 30 mins and a rectangular area in between. However if i change to 3 min or 5 min or other tf ,values of CRB also changes.
How to set crb range for last 30 mins which do not change by changing tf to 3 min , 5 mins etc.
Thank you

shri_r3

Sorry dint quote above properly to post.
In above code it plots CRB for closing 30 mins and a rectangular area in between. However if i change to 3 min or 5 min or other tf ,values of CRB also changes.
How to set crb range for last 30 mins which do not change by changing tf to 3 min , 5 mins etc.
Thank you[