My System - My trades.

extremist

I heard in spiderman movie " Great power Comes With Great Responsibility"
So if we attracting good fan following we must become more and more responsible. And to greater cause (if at all you mean something) in forums like traderji there is an option called start THREAD.
we can always use that. So that all will properly understand wht one is saying with proper Charts and proper explanation.
And let people have nice insight to varun's method.
and Varunji is to rapid to follow.
somehow it will be a helping hand if only his methods r discussed.

Just a suggestion again.
'm no thread owner but just had a say as the follower of this thread.
coz everybody here is still trying to learn what varunji is doing.

Last edited:

manish9300

manishji can you please give obv candle code which has color different for up and down candle ??
regards
varunkochhar, post: 1248698
Now these are colour coded OBV candles based on LVbar. Such clear and crisp way to take the initial trade and adds. Now the only problem is that once the LVB of the day is established we seldom get another LV bar. But for hourly CRB in 1min.TF we would get something like an area to play with every hour.

This is what you asked for yesterday toocoolji.Its not clear if OBV candles colour based on LVbar of OBV or Price?So posting both.

///////////////OBV candles colour based on LVbar of OBV/////////////////////////
n=Day() != Ref(Day(), -1);
a=LowestSince(n,V);
hh=ValueWhen(V==a,OBV());
ll=ValueWhen(V==a,Ref(OBV(),-1));
//PlotOHLC( hh, hh, ll, ll, "",colorblack,styleCloud|styleNoRescale,Null,Null,0,-2,0);
Plotohlc( Ref(OBV(),-1),Ref(OBV(),-1),OBV(),OBV() ,_DEFAULT_NAME(), IIf(OBV()>hh AND OBV()>ll,colorGreen,colorRed), stylecandle );
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

/////////////////////////OBV candles colour based on LVbar of Price///////////////////
n=Day() != Ref(Day(), -1);
a=LowestSince(n,V);
hh=ValueWhen(V==a,h);
ll=ValueWhen(V==a,l);
//PlotOHLC( hh, hh, ll, ll, "",colorblack,styleCloud|styleNoRescale,Null,Null,0,-2,0);
Plotohlc( Ref(OBV(),-1),Ref(OBV(),-1),OBV(),OBV() ,_DEFAULT_NAME(), IIf(c>hh AND c>ll,colorGreen,colorRed), stylecandle );
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I don't have crude data to check if this is matching with Vkji's chart.

doss186

So if we attracting good fan following we must become more and more responsible. And to greater cause (if at all you mean something) in forums like traderji there is an option called start THREAD.
we can always use that. So that all will properly understand wht one is saying with proper Charts and proper explanation.

Just a suggestion again.
'm no thread owner but just had say as the follower of this thread.
I'm in no way interested to attract fans. I found doing so Pls. forgive. Last attempt talking on my method. If I ever visit that will be just to share the insights of VarunJi.

extremist

I'm in no way interested to attract fans. I found doing so Pls. forgive. Last attempt talking on my method. If I ever visit that will be just to share the insights of VarunJi.
You just don't understand plain English ..... always find simple words offensive.

manish9300

Just a suggestion again.
'm no thread owner but just had a say as the follower of this thread.
coz everybody here is still trying to learn what varunji is doing.
Vkji is very experienced so he is able to switch between so many concepts so easily.Its better if people pick ideas to fill gaps in their existing system.Trying to follow/learn each and every concept here will only end in total confusion.
For example CRB is good if one is already trading ORB.Many times waiting for ORB to form it gets too late as range becomes too big for a Breakout trade.CRB is useful in such situations.

extremist

and not me or few but you wil find min 12-15 people damn interested in your system. as i seen them asking and kept asking for code so for them atleast you may think of starting a thread.

and not me or few but you wil find min 12-15 people damn interested in your system. as i seen them asking and kept asking for code so for them atleast you may think of starting a thread.
Not Just 12-15 many more, personally I have received around 10 PM for sharing renko code, some of them are senior and knowledgeable member's who can contribute. Renko is like mirage attracting lot of people, so any thread of Renko will have very good participation.
@doss186, I have requested all of them to PM you for the code.

doss186

@ doss
I never objected anybodies system ever. so never objected your also. 'm objecting the code you r using.
And imagine ....
What if i m right and your code is wrong. and
by tht wrong code you r earning say 100 points you may end up earning much more than tht if you get correct code.
you start a thread and see all including me will start sharing their knowledge on renko tht may help you and people will also understand it in tht flow.
it will be win win for all
extremistJi I just applied my logic in making renko trendy and it was giving a good edge. Please Take this to the next level for benefit of all us.