My System - My trades.

extremist

Extremist ji point well taken. Let people approach Dost ji directly for his permission and respect his final say on every request. I have seen many thankless people also in this forum who regularly check and use your methods only to publicly berate you.
It's ok bro..... let them choose their way coz i already chosen mine. in marathi there is saying " निंदकाचे घर असावे शेजारी " (It's good to have critic as a neighbor)

doss186

@doss186
thank u for sharing.
just one little suggestion.
to share or not to share is coders own right.

But the way i see it is
either you share or not share. nothing in between.

How do feel now to see this in thread tht out of ten 4 will talk on your system and rest will feel left alone.

I also do this private sharing. but do tht in PM(private message). and ask the person to not share even a picture of it.
tht way nobody feels left alone.

i respect your choice just giving suggestion.
have no other intentions.
It was released public without any copyrights. I've been using that original code and ended up with huge loss. That was when I was armature in market and no body to help me. The I tried to serarch the code deep and I found my way. That's what I shared today. I never bragged that the code is my original. While posting the afl I clearly mentioned that its not my original work. Need more explanation?

extremist

It was released public without any copyrights. I've been using that original code and ended up with huge loss. That was when I was armature in market and no body to help me. The I tried to serarch the code deep and I found my way. That's what I shared today. I never bragged that the code is my original. While posting the afl I clearly mentioned that its not my original work. Need more explanation?
i did not asked for any explanation or blamed you for anything.
probably you got it all wrong.
anyways thank you sharing.

No Bhai Logo ji Mercedes ji. Only Dost ji can help you. If anybody else does that then it would be a breach of trust.
Varun Ji I was asking to doss ji also.
But as extremist ji said that for few people it had already shared then I am asking.
Hope you understand the curiosity.