My System - My trades.

checkmate7

Varunji can we track today those call/put which will give huge return in expiry as you showed us the chart earlier for expiry....

checkmate7

Whats the LV bar in BNF today ????

Varun sir,

With obv 15 bo bd system and now with low volume bar setup , we have very good entry point, well defined SL, add on points but the thing I am struggling with is where to exit trades. Entry and Sl are very good but to exit the trade if we wait for ribbon ( either obv 15 or Lvb ribbon) to change color , it gives back considerable points to exit.
Is it possible to have some condition or rule or some other signal where we can take profits or atleast book half the quantity.
Proper exiting the trade is my weak point here.
Since we enter the trade after lv bar I checked if we try to exit the trade at high volume bar , could not figure out, after every few bars volume increases and it keeps giving exit without allowing to ride the move.
Please suggest something for exit rules.
Thank you

Varun sir,

With obv 15 bo bd system and now with low volume bar setup , we have very good entry point, well defined SL, add on points but the thing I am struggling with is where to exit trades. Entry and Sl are very good but to exit the trade if we wait for ribbon ( either obv 15 or Lvb ribbon) to change color , it gives back considerable points to exit.
Is it possible to have some condition or rule or some other signal where we can take profits or atleast book half the quantity.
Since we enter the trade after lv bar I checked if we try to exit the trade at high volume bar , could not figure out, after every few bars volume increases and it keeps giving exit without allowing to ride the move.
Thank you
Replying out of turn, In case of long trail bellow last pivot low, in case of short above pivot high.

Varun sir,

Thank you
Hi,
Varun and others may have better suggestion, following are some Trade management I am using in my trade
1. Used higher time frame SR level to exit, and also PDC,PDH,PDL
2. If you trading in 1 minutes chart, Switch to 3 minutes and check Untouched LVB which act as better SR levels which may be target
3. Enter with Even lots, Exit Half at immediate SR or predefined target and TSL other half until Trailed out using Pivot, EMAs

Varun sir,

Thank you
sir would u plz show me the correct entry with the combination of both obv and lv bar....and also show me how to counter with sideway when lot of signal generate with vksl low volume bar.. thank u

can anyone show me the correct entry with the combination of both obv and lv bar....and also show me how to counter with sideway when lot of signal generate with vksl low volume bar.. thank u