My System - My trades.

Now the same charts with price. I must say that the operator seems to be a very smart fellow. There is constant increase in price but the same is not being reflected in OBV 1min. charts. My 2 cents, exit your position on 1st sign of weakness (to enter later on seeing strength) or exit when Green band in OBV is breached. Enter back only when we surpass this band again. (I could be horribly wrong in my analysis)

People (including me) say buy the dips at times. I would like to add that buy on dips after BO or better still add to your position at every BO in OBV and watch yourself become a millionaire. But for this you need to be focussed (by tracking just 1/2 or 3 instruments at a time) and cutting out all the noise that price throws at you( as price moves around a lot even after breaking out)
This is reason of my majority SL/BE Trades :)

learning to hedge it with CE/PE as the case may be, in initial stage of trade.

XRAY27

Only a bonus can explain this anomally.
Bonus/stock split/ dividend..are the points which can effect OBV..we have to make adjustment for that

I was just listening to a podcast of Lance Beggs who happens to be the biggest proponent of price action trading. Even he candidly confessed that he gives a lot of importance to order flow while taking trades. Now does'nt order flow relate to volumes (Smart Volumes) or am i missing something. (You can only make out whether there is more buyers or seller at a particular level (so volumes i guess))

XRAY27

I was just listening to a podcast of Lance Beggs who happens to be the biggest proponent of price action trading. Even he candidly confessed that he gives a lot of importance to order flow while taking trades. Now does'nt order flow relate to volumes (Smart Volumes) or am i missing something. (You can only make out whether there is more buyers or seller at a particular level (so volumes i guess))
Varun ji !!! Lance beggs order flow means order at a particular decision point like PDC,PDL,PDC,DH and DL..there is no way to study smart money move with his price action,OBV is much better