My System - My trades.

Steve

Varun ji, I don't trade 1minute chart, even then I am silently following your thread, though its moving at a speed that I find difficult to catch up.
I would like to share my observations:

You have immense ability to comprehend and full command over language.

You have outstanding expertise and faith in your system, accompanied at the same time with sincere willingness to help.
Although you could have easily told people asking repetitive questions to go through entire thread again, but you answered almost every time.

I am not a person of many words but please accept my appreciation.

Wish you good luck in all your endeavors and God bless.

Vivek
I follow this thread when time permits, and till date I have found Varun ji has answered every question, (just as ST does) and has done his best
to clear doubts, I couldn't' say the same for some of the others in TJ, if bombarded with too many questions they
politely ask the person to read the thread from the beginning, that would almost put the brakes on further questions.
In that sense I find Varun ji as humble and with good intentions, it shows he's not doing this for the accolades.
Keep up the good work dear Varun ji.:thumb:

One could have also played this move via the options route, by rolling over your positions in each of the 4 or 5 expiries. Not necessarily in the same option strike, but one where the premium paid over the ruling price were the lowest. Sure it could have resulted in slippages but one would have been in profits from the 1st expiry itself and all the subsequent adds would have paid for themselves (they would have come from the profits of the 1st expiry). Initial capital employed would have been less that Rs.6000 (Calculation base on an assumption of Rs.150 for the 1st Option). You would have not got 12000 points this way but even if it was 10000 points, it would have been Rs.4 lac profits with an initial investment (Not risk) of Rs.6000. Think about it. Out of the box thinking can do wonders.
And the beauty was no margins required. So no margin calls from the broker. All paid for.
All that was required was discipline and of course trust in yourself and the method.

Coming back to the issue of getting rich, well if your SL hits in an option position (say a loss of Rs.5) then switch to the lower strike price and look for buy signal again. Keep on doing this till there is a buying signal in the underlying (Bank Nifty in this case) Chances are you might get a lower strike price at a difference of Rs.10-Rs.15 where your profits go up more by Rs.100 till expiry because of switching to lower strike price. This way you are always in best control of your trades. So to sum it all. Start small with an option priced at Rs.20-25 on gettin the signal and then come down on strike prices(if they become cheap because of premium decay throughout the expiry) till the time buy signal is maintained in the underlying.

Just one parting thought i would like to share with you all. How to derive more bang per buck by using the option route. Well i would like to share how i bring the profits equal to trading future levels. When i enter a positional trade say a 19000 call on getting a signal, i bring down the strike price by a 100 points every time the markets fall by 100 points, by spending Rs.30 or Rs40 more but taking up my profits by upto 100 Points more in the subsequent rise. This i intend to do only till the signal to go long is valid. Anyways no more posts from me regarding my method. Now the time to act has come. Wish you all a stress free and profitable trading week.

Cheers :thumb:

Happy :)

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
Had some guests over. Missed all the action. Thank you everybody from the bottom of my heart for your blessings and love.
Varunji, I suggest that whenever you feel comfortable, please write 3 (or4) summary posts of each of the 3 (or4) methods you have described. Those posts can be shifted to page 1 of the thread by requesting the mods. After that there is no need to explain/answer the queries again regarding those three concepts again.
Thanks

Vivek

VJAY

My observation of OBV ....
As myself PA trader its almost matches ITF trades ...though stronger than ITF as here volume also comes into picture....who have dificulties to find VP's can use OBV sup/res as VPs and take trades ...we thankfull Varun for sharing a wonderfull simple method which stronger than PA as here price and volume combined .....
thanks Happy bro for making afl and vijaykris & Xray bro for editing it to see more friendly ...

niftytaurus

Dear Varun Sir
Thanks a lot for this amazing OBV concept..
With the help of this concept, with my existing setups, today I have earned 5R in bnf & 4R in nifty. Last week, it was 21R trading with bnf only.I am not intrested in showing my results..I am just telling it as I was struggling to get big profits as I was taking 1:2 rewards in my trades.so monthly average was 5-10% average..but after implying obv in my existing setups, My confidence increase to hold the trades..profitabilty increases as now i use very small sl ( which Varunji Taught) ..so I get good rewards in ordinary trades also & good trades gave amazing multpile rewards.
I am very greatful to Varun Sir for that..Please keep sharing your knowledge & experience with us.Trust me many people are benefitting from it..I need to write that post because I would like to express my gratitude to you .Besides, I want to share that that your method really make sense & it improves my trading a lot. you please keep sharing your knowledge..
I would like to tell my fellow traders also..this man has 20 year experience of real trading & we are getting this knowledge for free..I still repeat what you get from an experience real trader you can not get it after reading 100 trading books.
He has 20 years of exerience..it includes thousands of hours of screen time..& there is no substitute for screentime.. Watching 1000 of charts can improve trading what I can tell from my little experience..Afl can just help you to reduce timing for taking trading decisions..but trust me when you watch 1000 of charts, they start talking to you..I have improved my trading with that only..hope it helps other also
Thanks again Varun Sir..Hatts off to you..
Regards